Chapter 5

Chapter 5

Status: Edited

-

Elizabeth and I are currently backstage at one of the concerts, where we'll be hearing one if their new songs. Luke had finished it about a week ago and was pumped to perform it. You can almost see the excitement radiating off of him.

"Okay, this song is a song I just completed. It's a very personal song and it all actually happened. None if it was made up. Okay, well, this song is called, "Wrapped Around Your Finger" I hope you enjoy." Luke says. Michael begun to sing, the memory was overwhelming.

Michael:
Throwing rocks at your window at midnight
You met me in your backyard that night
In the moonlight you looked just like an angel in disguise
My whole life seemed like a postcard

Luke:
You were mine for a night
I was out of my mind
You were mine for a night
I don't know how to say goodbye

All:
Making all our plans in the Santa Cruz sand that night
Thought I had you in the palm of my hand that night
Screaming at the top of my lungs til my chest felt tight
I told myself that I'm never gonna be alright

You had me wrapped around your finger
I'm wrapped around your finger

Michael:
Throwing rocks at your window at midnight
You met me in your backyard that night

Luke:
You were mine for a night
I was out of my mind
You were mine for a night
I don't know how to say goodbye

All:
Making all our plans in the Santa Cruz sand that night
Thought I had you in the palm of my hand that night
Screaming at the top of my lungs til my chest felt tight
I told myself that I'm never gonna be alright

You had me wrapped around your finger
I'm wrapped around your finger

Wrapped around your finger

We did all of those things. That song was about Luke and I. Holy shit. I quickly ran off, trying to get away. I knew I'd have an anxiety attack and I need to be alone during them. I reach their dressing room and enter, hiding in a closet. I pulled out my phone to text Elizabeth to tell the guys I was having an anxiety attack and I was currently hiding in the closet.

Me: Hey, i just had an anxiety attack. im in the dressing room. dont tell anyone, just get me.

Elizabeth: omfg! dont worry about it, i wont tell

I just sat in there crying and breathing heavily. It was a very emotional anxiety attack. Luke and I, we did that after midnight so I'd forget, so he could be with the girl he loved. I heard a door creak open and I knew I wasn't alone. I just, cried, breathing the best I could. I felt two arms wrap around my waist and I was pulled out of the closet and into someone's arms. I felt so secure that I curled up in a little ball in their lap and fell asleep.

When I awoke, I was in the tour bus, wrapped like a burrito in the blankets. I sit up and hit my head on the ceiling. I rub my head, whimpering. I check the time on my phone to see it was three in the morning. I quickly got up and walked to the bathroom and entered, turning on the light. I closed the door and locked it, getting out the bleach blonde hair dye that I bought earlier that week. I then dyed my hair.

After I washed my hair, I blow dried it, looking at the color. It personally looked really good, I mean, it looked natural, like I was born with it. I put the hair dye box and such at the bottom of the trashcan so no one would know.

I pulled out my journal and began to write.

Dear Diary,

Luke wrote a song about our routine, the thing I talked about last time. I don't think he'll forget what we did ever. I mean, it was special. The night was his woman, so she'll set him free. I quoted that off of one of my favorite songs, "Lies" by Marina and The Diamonds, she is such an amazing artist. Here is my favorite thing with Luke, it was one of the best nights of my life.

Luke and I were sitting on the porch swing, just thinking, me resting my head on his shoulder.

"Luke, do you think it's possible for someone to ever fall in love with someone they hate?" I ask, my voice filled with curiosity.

"It's possible. You see, you don't choose the people you want to love, you just do. I fell in love with you, I didn't want to fall but I did, and every night when we talk, I love you a little bit more. If I knew I'd fall in love with you, I'd treat you like a princess, because I want you to be happy, to wear a smile on your face. As quoted from Lana Del Rey, 'true love comes from true hate." Luke tells me.

"Luke, I think I may love you." I say quietly. I looked stared into Luke's blue eyes, intensified by the moon. He gaped into my own, slowly leaning in. I leaned in as well, connecting my lips onto his soft ones. The kiss was gentle, meaningful. Luke moved his hand to my hip, drawling circles, causing me to shiver. When we pulled apart, I smiled intently.

"Amari, even though you don't quite know, just remember that I love you, and I forget these nights for you. I hug him, falling asleep to the beat of hearts at the same time.

That's my favorite memory. I remember how his lips felt on mine, how it felt as if we were made for each other. I think I'm remembering that I was in love with Luke.

With care,

Amari xx

I closed my journal and put it back in its hiding place, going to the silent room. I pressed the button, opening the door, than closing it from the inside. I then turned on the Xbox 360, deciding to play Minecraft Xbox 360 Edition.

*Many Hours Later*

I scream as someone enters the silent room, throwing my controller.

"Calm down, it's only me." Elizabeth says laughing.

"I'm so sorry I'm in an intense game of Minecraft until you came in and scared me." I say, my heart racing.

"Well, we're at the hotel so get off your lazy ass and grab your junk." Elizabeth chuckles.