Chapter 2

We stand in the concert, Elizabeth wearing a wavy brown wig, paired with too bold of makeup. I have identical makeup except I'm wearing a straight blonde wig.

"OKAY! Under one lucky fans seat, is a golden ticket! If you have that golden ticket, give it to security and come on stage! Who's it gonna be?" Ashton yells. Everyone looks underneath their seats, including me. There's a shiny gold ticket underneath my seat. My breath hitches when I pick it up. I walk up to a security guard and tap his shoulder. He turns around and spots my golden ticket, he lets me onto the stage. I walk up the steps all of the guys who made my life a living hell, smiling and laughing.

I walk up to them and I'm enveloped into a warm comforting hug. They're all smiling like there's no tomorrow.

"With the golden ticket, there's a catch. You have to come on tour with us, in a separate tour bus, seeing our everyday lives. Do you agree?" Ashton yells.

"I agree." I say. They all clap and jump around. "Only if I can bring a friend." I laugh. It would stand out to say no.

"Okay, call her up on stage." Luke says smiling widely at me.

"Okay, Liz, get your butt up here." Elizabeth jumps up and runs up to a security guard. He looks at me and I nod before letting her up. She hugs all the guys and then me, screaming.

When we arrive at our tour bus, wearing the wigs we wore only the night before, our suitcases bulging from the clothing we packed, and our appearances altered. Luke and Calum appear and walk over to us.

"Welcome to the 5Sauce experience yo." Luke says. I laugh naturally.

"Okay, I'm obviously Calum, he's Luke, you know the others, what about you two lovely ladies." Calum says, a huge smile on his face. I decided to use my middle name since, no one, except Elizabeth, knew that I had two middle names.

"My name is Jordan. I'm seventeen, and this is Liz, she's eighteen." I say. Elizabeth got held back a year so, that's how I met her.

"Well come on, we'll show you to your tour bus." Luke says. We follow them on board and I gasp. I was still not used to luxury.

"Okay, there's the kitchen, bunks, bathroom, living area, and closet, quiet room that has a tv in there." Luke says, pointing to everything.

"Okay, get settled, we'll be back in about an hour, we're all going out to lunch later to welcome you to your temporary family." Calum says, excitement dripping from his voice.

"Okay, see you guys later!" I say, laughing. Calum waves but Luke surprisingly gives me a hug. He lingers for a second before finally pulling away. He waved and left, closing the door behind him.

"I've never noticed that until now." Elizabeth says.

"What?"

"The way Luke looks at you. At the concert I just thought it was full of sympathy, but I think he has a major crush on you now. But he's crushing on you again since he has no clue who you really are." Elizabeth says.

I walk to the bathroom and brush my wig out, applying fresh makeup. I swipe some pink tinted lipgloss across my lips and go to my suitcase. I pull out a crop top that says,

"KISS MY PERKY A$$!"

And a pair of bleach blue shorts. I fix my hair and go to the quiet room thing, my journal in hand.

"Dear Diary,

Today is cool so far. I haven't seen the lads in awhile. Well, their true figures. They're all assholes. I should know, I did get bullied by them quite a lot. I didn't see why they hated me, or targeted me. All the forgotten memories are all rushing back like a tide being drawn back into the ocean. I will share those painful things with you later in the days to come. Now let's talk about something I never thought was going to happen in a thousand years. Luke Hemmings hugged me. In the past, he would verbally abuse me, harass me, and gave me insecurities. But again, he does see me as a whole different person. This person is Jordan, not Amari. That pains me. In middle school, I thought he was this down to earth guy who just, made you feel special. I had forgotten those years, just to hate him. But how can you hate him when he was so sweet to you before. I'll tell you about that one special night, the secret dance. You wore masks to hide your true identity. I can recall every event that night, here's the first memory you'll be revealed.