Chapter 24

Chapter 24

Chapter Song: The Ballad Of Mona Lisa by Panic! At The Disco (I listened to this song too much)

"Why is wedding planning so damn hard?" Luke asks, flopping onto our bed. Yes, our, bed.

Luke and I moved in together cause well, we're getting married, most married people live together. We live in a two room town house right now, the second room is the guest room for now but, whenever Luke knocks me up, that'll be the baby's room.

"Because apparently a wedding is supposed to be "special" and shall not be small and cheap. Besides, it should be done soon, we're getting married in three months, then I'll be Mrs Amari Hemmings." I say, crawling in bed next to him.

"I can't wait for that, then at our honey moon I get to-"

"Lucas, you don't want to get yourself excited." I laugh.

"Oh shut up." He says, wrapping his arms around my waist, his head behind my neck.

"Love you."

"Love you too."

When we wake up, we get dressed and such, before going to the bakery. We had to reserve a cake thing, so that we can get the cake on the day of wedding.

"Hello, welcome to Madame's Bakery, how can I assist you?" She says. She had an actual french accent, and I loved it from my American accent, yes, I'm from America, we already went over this.

"Hi um, we would like to schedule a cake thing." I smile shyly.

"Okay, what occasion?" She says, typing on a computer.

"A wedding." A smile.

"Oh! Congrats you two! Follow me." She says, walking off. We follow her to this table and sit down.

"Okay so, what flavour cake would you like?" She asks.

"Um, we were thinking half chocolate and half vanilla." Luke answers.

"Okay and how many people are coming to this wedding?"

"Um, about one hundred?" I question.

"Okay. any design preferences?"

"We were thinking just like, regular icing, nothing special, oh! We'd like our faces on the cake." He says. Handing her a folded piece of paper.

"Are you sure you want this picture?" She asks, raising her eyebrows.

"Yes, yes I am sure I want that photo on this cake."

"Okay well, let get this paid for." She sighs, going up to the cash register.

Luke gets out the money, giving it to her and then, we left, to go back home.

"Luke, what picture was it?" I ask out of curiosity.

"It's a surprise."

"I don't like the sound of that."

"Well isn't that sad."

"Shut up."

"Love you."

"Love you too."

(A.N)

I am bored.

:-D