Chapter 30

1 Month Pregnant...

-

Third Person POV

So, Amari was one month pregnant and everything was doing fine, they were just super happy about everything and were glad that they were sharing a mini them together. No one but Luke and Amari knew, and they planned to drop the baby bomb on everyone when Amari was three months along. Luke was looking for homes, since their little apartment was not going to be a good fit for the child's life. 

Luke was actually nervous. He was scared that touring with the band would make his relationship with his daughter/son weak. He wanted a little girl. He wanted a little girl that he could dress up in cute little dresses, and buy her all the little Chuck Taylor's she wanted. Though, having a son would be great, he wanted little girls. He always had.

Amari, she was flipping out. She was having the negative thoughts because well one, she only has until the two month period until she can't abort, and she was kind of like, "I'm not ready for this baby", one minute, and the next, "I'm so ready".

Every six weeks, Luke and Amari would add and remove names from a notebook of possible name options. So far, they haven't found the names that stood out for a boy and girl.

-

"Avaline?" Amari asks Luke, suggesting a name for a girl.

"Um, I don't know, it sounds really proper, and she wouldn't be very proper being raised by me." Luke sighs.

"Um, how about Marilyn?" Luke suggests.

"Marilyn was a beautiful woman but not our baby, she'll have dirty blonde or dark, almost black hair." Amari declines.

"You know what, how about the name Alice. Like in Alice In Wonderland? Alice was a beautiful young girl, or any Disney princess?" Luke says.

"Okay."

-

They put all of the Disney Princess names they liked in a hat and pulled one out.

"Belle."

-

"Boys names are so hard." Amari whines, curling into a ball on the couch.

"Oh come on, just say a random name you like." Luke pushes, chuckling at Amari's immaturity.

"Jordan."

"Why Jordan?" Luke asks.

"Because their is this band I like, called An Honest Year, and Jordan Mitchell plays the bass and he's really funny and good." She mumbles sleepily.

"I know bassists do it deeper but singers do it louder, and guitar players finger faster." Luke wiggles his brows.

"Shut up and carry me to bed you asshole." She opens her arms and Luke picks her up like a baby.

She snuggles her head into his chest and sighs.

He put her in bed, then taking off his pants and shirt, leaving him in his boxers. He then climbed into bed with her, wrapping his arms protectively around her waist and falling into a deep sleep.

Short chappie cause I'm lazy.

Omg, lol, that rhymed.

CALL ME MC MICKEY

Michael Clifford and Michelangelo.

Love ya's,

Belle xx.

P.S. OMG WE ARE AT CHAPTER THIRTY OH MY GOD.