"So.." his phone suddenly starts ringing cutting me off. He holds his hand signalling me to wait. I nodded as he quickly answered the call. He got off the bed and walked towards the door.

I looked at him closely has he speaks with the person on the other side. He looks somehow scared, his eyes wide open as he gulps loudly. He finally talks back then ends the call putting it in his pocket. He walks back to the bed and puts up a smile. I gave him a concern look.

"Is anything the matter?" I asked.

"No, not at all."

"Are you sure because-"

"I'm okay Mrs. Pretty." He said putting his hands on top of mine assuring me.

"You can tell me anything. I'm here for you." I said truthfully.

"Thanks for that." He answered. But I could see he was trying to fight something, i just couldn't place it. But if the time is right, he might open up to me. "Say yes."

"What?" I gave him a confused look.

"Just say yes."

"Why should I say yes?"

"Thanks for saying it."

"What? What are you talking about?" I stare at him dumbfounded. What's wrong with him? He has really been playing weird and somehow desperate lately.

"You just agreed to go out with me."

"What? I never did."

"You said yes to my question."

"How?"

"I asked you will you go out with me in my head and you replied yes."

"You know I didn't mean it right?"

"The important part is that you agreed." He said grinning. I sigh in defeat.

"Okay, but it's not a date but a hangout, like what friends do."

"Okay, okay it's cool." He said raising his hands up in surrender. "Just hanging out."

Knowing Antonio he wouldn't allow me to go.

"But Antonio, and Demian is out there." I said a shiver running down my spine as I mentioned his name.

"You moved to another state. He obviously doesn't know where you are."

True.

"So how do I sneak out?"

***

The movie finally finished and I let out a yawn.

"Tired?" Antonio asked.

"I guess so. I'm going to bed." I said, getting up from the couch.

"I guess we'll call it a night." Antonio said getting up with me. I nodded as we both climb the stairs going up. I reached my door and stepped in I was about to close but was stopped by Antonio as he followed me in.