~Chapter 36~

"Haah.~" Mayu let out a heavy breath and Sesshomaru worked on her left breast, his warm tongue pressed flat over her now hardened bud. He had his hand on her thigh massaging it teasingly making her whimper softly. She found herself squirming on his lap, but the result was even better. He let out a pleasured growl as he shivered, his breath wavering against her chest as he switched sides attacking her right breast with a strong hunger. Mayu decided to keep doing this action, obviously he loved it. Soon, she was grinding down on him rather roughly, she could feel him hardening under her, the buldge now rubbing where she wanted him most at the moment. Sesshomaru could feel how wet she was growing, even through the fabric of his bottoms, this only made his inner beast howl with want making another growl fly from his lips as he quickly flipped the two so he was hovering over her once more. He quickly kissed her as he ripped the remaining of clothing away from her body, then he gently traced up her inner thigh before playing with her clit.

"M-Mmn.~" Mayu moaned against his lips making him chuckle and pull back a bit wanting to hear her clearly. He moved his finger down to her special cavern which jolted at his touch making her whimper and close her eyes, her face bright red, little dew drops of sweat forming on her body already.

"Sesshomaru.~" She breathed out before letting out another moan. Sesshomaru couldn't wait much longer, so, being weary of his claws he pushed a finger into her. She arched her back letting out a louder moan than moments ago before reaching up and pulling him close making him smile. He nuzzled her neck as he slowly pumped his finer in, out, in, out, over and over again slowly growing faster and faster. He added another finger, then another, and god was this bliss for Mayu. Her previous intercourses were nothing like this one, maybe it's because she actually wanted it this time, but she felt like she had soared into the heavens every time he touched her. A familiar tightness soon coiled in the pit of her stomach making her moans shrill as she gave a silent beg for Sesshomaru to let her finish. Sesshomaru caught onto this, and decided to let her if she desired it so, it'd only make her wetter for his entry and the sheer thought made his member throb.

"Go on, Otome.~" He purred in her ear soon earning a squeal as her inside clutched around his fingers and trembled as a flood soon covered them. He waited for her to calm down a little before pulling out earning a slight whimper, then he bright his fingers to his lips as he licked them clean. Once he finished, he stripped completely nude before positioning himself giving her a gentle and quick kiss.

"Is this alright, Mayu?" He asked softly looking into her eyes. Mayu smiled as she brought a hand to his cheek, gently brushed her thumb over one of his markings making him close his eyes and lean into her touch.

"It is." She reassured. He nodded before gently kissing her once more, then he took his entrance. They both let out loud moans, yes it was a tight entrance, but thankfully it wasn't too painful. Sesshomaru started off slow, he loved feeling every ripple, every squeeze, ever drop of that precious goddess nector, she was just so... perfect to him. He started working in her neck again, he planned on marking every inch of her, letting anyone and everyone know who she belonged to. She was his, and he was hers.

"Sessh!~" Mayu moaned out. He growled as he slowly picked up speed, then strength, and soon he was giving her everything he had. Slowly, as he watched her reactions to every thrust, his eyes bled to a crimson and sky blue. He couldn't help it, his inner beast wished to share more of her and shoved its way to the surface. Mayu opened her eyes only to see the sudden change that adorned his features, but this time, it was a little different. His eyes weren't filled with hate nor anger, but love. This made her reach out and yank him down so she could kiss him easier earning a growl as he kissed her back, his tongue easily slipping past her lips making her open her mouth giving him room to enter. Mayu, once again, felt herself growing near her release making her desperate for him even if it's just a touch from his hand, she wanted all of him.

"M-Mayu.~" Sesshomaru moaned out, and once again as easy as that, he had shoved her over the edge. She screamed out his name clawing at his back accidently, but that only made the pleasure even better for the demon lord. However, before he could even think, her sudden release and clawing had made him snap before he thought he would and soon her insides were coated in his melting seed as he let out a beastly snarl. And of course, due to him being a canine demon, his body worked against him and soon he had knotted her. He would be lying if he wasn't panicking a little. He didn't want to pup her yet, with everything going on anyway. He waited, he had expected her to get upset or scared at what had happened, but when she finally opened her eyes and gave such a loving gaze, he was frozen in place.

"I love you.~" She cooed softly. His eyes glimmered as his heart raced, then his gaze softened as love soon pooled his own eyes as well.

"And I you, my dearest." He spoke before kissing her gently. She was exhausted, he could see this plain as day, so he carefully turned her over along with him so he didn't pull out his Knott too soon not wanting to hurt her. He held her close, and she held him close as well, such a loving silence. Soon, she had fallen asleep as he merely watched every breath she took, he loved watching her sleep, it was calming. He closed his eyes and nuzzled her soft hair gently not wanting to wake her, he had to weigh out his options now.

A) She might not be bred, from what he understood with humans it doesn't work every time.

B) If she were bred, his mother would really have it out for either her, him, or both. This means he'd have to keep her somewhere else until he can figure out what to do with his mother.

A part of him wanted it to fail, not that he didn't want her to bare his kin, but not now of all times. But if she were to, he swore he'd protect her at all costs, even if it meant giving his life. That's when something hit him. Give his own life. 

'That must be why you threw your life away so easily, father.' He opened his eyes once more looking down at Mayu.

'Something so precious, baring yet another precious thing, you don't dare loose that.' He sighed heavily closing his eyes once more.

'Stop, you're over thinking, one step at a time Sesshomaru.'