To tell or not to tell that is the questition

I felt a pillow hit me on the head. "humf! what was that for I swear I've only been asleep for five minutes."

"Well we're off to breakfast you have thirty minutes until classes start." I hear lily call from by the door. Maybe going out at midnight is not such a great idea when you have school the next day. I forced myself out of bed and ran over to my wardrobe. I quickly pulled out the first things I could find and through them on my body. Black strapless dress, white cardigan, my black and white Kate spade bag and Luis Vuitton heels not a bad outfit if I do say myself considering how I picked it out. I ran over to my vanity saw I looked like a mess and quickly ran to the bathroom to wash my face. I through my curled mess of hair into a messy bun and rushed out the door and to Transfiguration which I had with James and my new Boyfriend. I love saying that.

I sit in the back of Transfiguration between James and Sirius. This was James' idea not mine. He said he didn't want any other boys talking to me besides his friends. Classes are always boring the first weeks of school because we just take notes on what we will learn the coming year.

Because I know we won't be doing much a take out a piece of paper and write. So what do you think we should do? I quickly write it and shove it under my other papers with notes from yesterday and when James isn't looking I pass it to Sirius. I get the paper back that says lets tell everyone after our date this afternoon. I swiftly write back. What date? He writes back Meet me in the ROR as soon as classes end. I can see him smirking at me from the corner of my eye. Thank Merlin we don't get homework the first week of school or I would be so screwed with all these dates.

In my next class Arithmecy I start to debate whether telling James is such a good idea. I love James and want him to know but I don't want him to rip Sirius' head off or anything like that. I could easily see James doing that by the way.

Once I was at lunch I sat with the Marauders on my left James being the one siting directly next to me. With how protective he is I wonder how I was able to sneak out last night I would think that he had me on some kind of lock down and he got notified when ever I left my room. Lily was siting on my right I was trying to get her option on my situation without telling her.

"If you had an over protective brother and you were dating someone hypothetically his best friend would you tell him as soon as it happened or wait a bit to not disturb the peace?" I asked as we played 20 questions.

"I would tell him right after I told my best friend so spill. What's going on between you and one of the Marauders? Wait I know which one its Sirius! I thought I told you to break whatever was going on between you two off." She spit out questions like rapid fire.

"Well we are officially dating, yes it's Sirius and I did but we got back together I guess?" I ask more than say.

"Cecilia Sophie Potter you need to tell James like now! Is that why he broke up with Marleane? She was crying in our room all morning!" Lily once again spits out like rapid fire.

"We are planing on telling James this evening. Yes and I'm sorry I didn't mean for it to happen this way." I say sheepishly. I didn't want him to hurt Marleane but I knew that he would in the long run anyway and it better that she doesn't get attached.

"You'll be feeling bad once he does it to you!" Lily exclaimed before stomping if to only Merlin knows where.

After about five minutes of listening to the Marauders plan their next prank I got bored and left to go to ancient ruins where Lily had stomped off to. "Hey Lils, please don't be mad at me for the way things turned out. I didn't mean for them to be like this." I plead with her.

"Cece you just want everything to go your way. You want Sirius you want James to not be mad, you want me to not blame you for something that's your fault, well news flash princess you can't have it all." Lily tells me. I can't even meet her glare. Everything she just said was totally true.

"Lily it's not that I just ugh I don't know.. This is the first thing in my life that I did completely because I wanted to, not to get everyone to love me or to make James happy. I'm going to lose my brother this evening I can't lose my best friend too." I plead with her. I don't know what I would do if I lost Lily and James. Losing one would be enough if a trama. "I get it your mad that I'm the 'home wrecker' but you know he would just dump her in the long run anyway..." I say putting air quotes around home wrecker.

"I guess your right he would of broken up with her in less than a week. Like he does with every girl... that is why I don't want you involved with him!" Lily whisper yells because we are supposed to be paying attention.

"Lily he won't break my heart. We both know that realistically he only dated all those girls to try to make me jealous which did work but..." I trial off not knowing where to go from there.

"Cs how long have you liked him for?"

"Umm I'm not sure. I don't think I really realized that I liked him but we definitely had a click the first time I met him, even though I pretended to hate him. I think I just didn't know how to deal with my feelings for him." I explain.

"Okay I see" I says then goes to pay attention to the class.

"Why does it make you question your feelings for James? Because that would be great because then if James gave me crap for dating his best friend I could give him crap for dating mine."

"No I absolutely will never ever have any feelings for-"

"Mr. Potter, Mr. Black how kind of you to join us." Professor Cladwater says as soon as James and Sirius enter the room, thirty minutes late to an hour long class.

"Well you see what happened was James got confused, we all know he isn't the brightest, by the new schedule and we went to Potions before realizing we were in a class of fourth years." Sirius explained

"Just find a seat Mr. Black next to Miss. Potter, Mr. Potter next to Miss. Evans."

I'm starting to not know if we should tell James. I know Lily wants me to but I know Lily is this close to realizing that she liked James and then we shouldn't have as much or an issue.

To tell or not to tell that Is the question.

A/N I'm still when to have James find out about C's and Sirius. I know how he will but not when. I was going to have it in this chapter but their were conflicting comments and I'm just as conflicted. let's hope for 5 votes and 3 comments this time around? Hopefully by then I will have come to a decision. I really do love this story and I hope you all do to.