Sorted

"It's up to you" The sorting hat said in my ear.

'Well if in in Slytherin James won't believe the innocent act anymore and will probably hate me. okay so can I be in Gryffindor Mr. umm Hat sir?' I ask in my head

"Okay I guess even though it is a very Slytherin reason you were brave enough to ask GRYFFINDOR." the house shouts just the Gryffindor part and I walk over and sit I between Sirius and Lilly.

"Go out with me Evans" James says.

"In your dreams Potter." Lilly retorts.

"Yes you are in my dreams" James tells her.

"Cece" I hear a whisper in my ear making my jump.

"What?" I whisper back.

"Why don't you go out with me?" he whispers in my ear as he slips his arm around my waist.

"James said no."

"But what do you say?" Sirius asks, I have an internal battle weather to go against my brother or my slight feelings.

"I say no as well." I say seeing the hope leaving his eyes. "you really thought I would go out with you?" I say coldly.

"Why are you being to mean now I thought we got over that some."

"Well it's not like I want to be your friend so..." I reply pulling his arm off my waist and indulging in conversation with Lilly.

Then and there is when I realized that even though I'm opposed to the slaughter of animals I need to make an exception for the butterfly's in my tummy when he talks to me. I had to burry my feelings and I think the best way to do that was hate.

A/N this isn't actually the chapter for today I have another one that I'm about to start that should be up with in an hour or so just wanted to get the sorting part done. Next chapter will be starting her fifth year but she is still fourteen because she skipped a grade so she will be with the marauders and Lilly.

Xoxo
HayleeDiggory