Oops

Hey guys! Sorry I was inactive for so long. I had been having a bit of a rough patch. It's all good now though! Then after that I started watching Grey's Anatomy and that took over my life for about five weeks. But now I am back and I'm hopping to update once or twice a week. I'm not going to set days of the week for updates because I probably won't stick to them but it probably won't be on Mondays or Wednesday. Thanks to everyone who commented nice things on the last chapter. Also thank you to everyone who got my book to five hundred votes.
Xoxo

**Sirius' POV**
As I left Cs in The Three Broom sticks and set off to find James I started to feel bad for telling her. I thought James and Cs told each other everything and she would already know. I found James leaving Zonkos and quickly went to go talk to him.

"James!" I shouted after him.

He stopped to let me catch up and then asked "I thought you were on a date with Cs? Where is she?"

"I was with her but then we were playing twenty questions and I might have told her we were animagus'" I say laughing slightly hoping her wont be mad. "It's not a big deal, I didn't tell her anything else."

"It's not a big deal? I didn't tell her for a reason! She's going to want to learn to be one now, then she's going to want to know why, then she's going to want to help." James said starting out angry then sighing at the end. "She'll worry that one of us'll get hurt then decide that she should help and end up hurt herself."

"Okay then just say no if she asks to for help to become and Animagus." I say obviously. "Just don't let her"

James looks at me for a moment like I'm an idiot. " You tell her no. I don't know many people that can. She's always known how to get what she wants." As soon as James says this I realize what a mistake I made.

"I'll just tell her it was a joke. Like haha I just wanted to sound cool.-"

"Then she'll go an look up how to become one herself. No matter what she's going to become and Anamagus." James cut me off.

"Then just tell her it's because we thought it would be cool to be one. She doesn't need to know about the whole Remus thing. Just leave it at that." I say still trying to come up with something.

"That might work, but you'll have to tell her she's figured out how I lie and I won't be able to get past her." He sighs.

"Okay I will. Maybe she'll just forget and nothing will even have to happen with it." I say looking at the positive possibilities.

"Sirius when has Cece ever forgotten anything? She could tell you what color shirt she was wearing on her third day of second grade." James laughs.

"Oops? Okay I'll tell her. if she asks otherwise just don't bring it up." I say quickly.

As we start to walk back up to the castle we see Lily and Cs up in front of up. Its not that hard with Lilies red hair and Cs talking extremely loudly.

I snuck up behind her an put my arm around her. "Hey Cs" She jumped a little when I touched her.

"Oh it's you. Where's James I thought you were going to talk to him?" She asks happily sucking on a sugar quill. I point over next to Lilly where James is trying to flirt with her.

"I bet she'll tell him he's an Insufferable Toerag and pull me up to the castle" Cs whispers to me.

"A galleon she calls him an Arrogant Toerag" I whisper back.

"Your on" Cs smirks. We both keep watching listening for the blow up. "Is it just me or have they actually had a five minute conversation with out her yelling at him?"

C's point of view
"You insufferable Toerag! Will you just leave me alone!" We hear Lilly shout as she comes up behind us grabs my arm and pulls me up the rest of the way to the castle, while I call "you owe me a galleon" back to Sirius.

Once we get back to the castle Lilly gives me a weird look "Why does Sirius owe you a galleon?"

"We were betting on what insults you were going to use, I said insufferable Toerag and he said arrogant Toerag so I won." I laugh as Lilly gives me a look that says I should run to escape a blow up. I turn and take off up to the common room and into our dorm.

Just as I slide under my covers Lilly runs in. "Cs where are you hiding?" Lilly calls from over by the door. As she goes over to check the bathroom I run out the door and into the common room right into James.

"You have to help me! Lilly's mad because I made a bet on her insults" I say continuing to laugh.

"You bet on how she was going to reject me? I'll hand you right back over to her." James laughs picking me.

I spot Sirius sitting on the couch with Remus and Peter, "Sirius Remus help me please!" I cry out.

"Maybe latter I'm trying to read" and "I think to you got it babe" are what I get in response and James puts me down and pushes me into Lilly when she gets down the stairs.