Ding Ding Ding... DATE?

CECES POV

"We're going to go down to Hogsmeade now. Are you guys going to come too?" I asked while pulling Sirius up from the bench and starting to walk away.

"You didn't give them a chance to respond" Sirius told me while I lead him with me by the hand.

"It's because I didn't want them to come. I wanted time with just you." I smiled at him. We go ourselves check off with Filtch and then made our way down to Hogsmeade. "So where to first?" I asked excitedly.

"Umm I don't really care anywhere but Madame Puddifoots is fine with me" Sirius says.

"Aw bummer I totally wanted to go there." I say sarcastically. "lets go to the three broomsticks, then maybe go to honey dukes and then maybe Zonkos I'm sure you need more prank supplies. We've been at Hogwarts for a whole two weeks." I say jokingly.

"Okay that sounds like a great plan." Sirius says kissing me then dragging me to the three broomsticks.

We walk into the shop and I am pleased to see that there are not many people here yet. Most people don't come this early they do their shopping first. "you want to go order and I'll grab a table?" I ask

"Sure, I'll be right over." I walk over to a table in the corner by the window. its concealed enough that we won't be gawked at too much but we still won't be completely hidden.

"Here you are M'Lady" Sirius says while giving me my butterbeer.

"Thanks" I smile up at him. "so you never answered any other the questions I asked you at our 'first date'. I think it's only fair that you tell me now."

"How about we just play twenty questions."

"Fiiiiinnnnneeee" I whine over dramatically. "I'll start, Favorite appetizer?"

"Random but I don't really have one I'll eat basically anything. Okay if you could have any special ability what you it be?"

"I guess an animagus or metamorphagus. I think either would be cool."

"I could teach you to become a animagus if you want."

"Really you know how? Are you one?"

"Yeah, wait you don't know?"

"Don't know what?"

"About James and me being animagus' and Remus and ..."

"No James is an animagus? Wait what animal are you?"

"I'm a dog and he's a stag we mastered them at the end of last year."

"OMG that's so cool. And what does Remus had anything to do with you guys being animagus'?"

"Hold it right there, Beautiful is my turn to ask the question. What's your patronus?"

"It's a dog." I say, then my eyes widen.

" Mines a dog too, don't they say that make us extremely compatible soul mates or something" Sirius smirks.

"Anyway what's this about Remus?" I ask now that it's my turn.

"Well I can't um I don't think it's um... Well I just I was just um I can't tell you." I starts and then stops.

"But pwease! I won't tell anyone" I say using my biggest puppy dog eyes.

"No I, it's not my secret to tell, I need to talk with James because the thing about him being an animagus wasn't mine to tell either. I'll see you later babe" Sirius tells me, he kisses me on the cheek than Jogs out. Well that's a suckish date but I did find out a lot in information.

I walk out of the three broomsticks and decide to head over to honeydukes because I'm dangerously low on chocolate frogs and sugar quills. After I purchase my candy I head out to find Lily.

I see Lily exiting a book store. Of course! I should have looked there first. "LILY!" I shout but she ignores me. I know she heard me because i saw her look at me then turn back around. I run after her and finally catch up to her. "Lily why are you ignoring me?" I ask her confused.

"I'm not what are you talking about? Where's Sirius?"

"You were and he told me stuff he thinks her shouldn't have and so then he ran off to go talk to James." I talk her.

"Oh sorry Cs I bet he'll be like that a lot you should probably just break up with him now."

"Lily! Why would I do that? I really like him!"

I don't know he just seems to care about a lot of things more that he cares for you. I would want a more attentive boyfriend." She tells me.

"Well that's why you should be with James not Sirius." I tell her like it's obvious which it is.

"I should not be with your toerag of a brother I only tolerate him for you."

"Oh whatever. you know you'll end up with him eventually" I say.

"Okay let's just drop it" Lily exclaims.

"I don't see why if you like him which you do you won't go out with him..." I mum ke while I follow her back up to the Castle.

A/N sorry this took so long and it's short and probably pretty suckish. I have had it written for a while but I was trying to add more but I just didn't really feel like it flowed. I still don't really feel like it flows. I'm sorry.