Rules

"Wait I think I heard you wrong did you say yes?" Sirius says looking over the moon.

"Well with Rules." I say.

"What rules?" He asks looking slightly put out. "Rules like I stop asking me out and we never talk."

"No, rules like we don't tell James." I say.

"So we sneak around?" He questions while smirking.

"Yes but not like that! Like we have a real relationship just not in front of James." I say "Or anyone that is going to tell James for that matter." I add as an afterthought.

"So we tell no one?" he questions stupidly.

"Well do you know anyone that wouldn't tell James?" I ask sarcastically.

"Um no. In your first year James told all the boys from first threw third year that if anybody ever hit on you to tell him and he will kill them." Sirius tells me.

"Really? I didn't know he was that crazy!" I exclaim.

"So what kind of sneaking around? Like friends with benefits?" He smirks.

"No no no no no!" I exclaim. "Like we go on secret dates and act like a long term real relationship would we just do it privately."

"I don't understand long term relationships my longest one lasted nine days." Sirius says.

"Well I've never been in a relationship so we can learn together." I say hoping he will be open to this idea.

"Okay meet my in the kitchens tomorrow after lessons." Sirius tells me.

"Okay and I need to go my friends think I'm in the bathroom. Bye" I say as Sirius leans in to kiss me but I tern my head so he only gets my cheek. "Slow relationship babe" I say as I walk out the door to the compartment.

SIRIUS' POV

I watched as she left the compartment. I can't believe she actually said yes. I can't believe that she finally is going to go out with me!

I walked back to the compartment that the rest of the Marauders. I tried to suppress my smile as I walk into the compartment.

"What's got you so happy Padfoot?" Moony asked as soon as I walked in.

"Yeah what happened? I thought you went with Cece to find the trolly." Prongs added suspiciously.

"Can't I just be happy guys?" I question.

"Not this happy after you've been with my sister!" James exclaimed.

"I didn't do anything!" I defend.

"Like hell you didn't! Your never this happy unless you were with one of your girls." James yelled he really was mad.

"I swear I didn't do anything! Why wouldn't I listen to you?" I ask yelling.

"I leaving I'll see you guys later!" James shouted exiting the compartment while pointing at Moony and wormtail.

"Padfoot really what happened?" Moony asked as soon as we could not longer hear James' foot steps.

"I'll tell you if you promise not to tell James." I mumble.

"You can't keep a secret from him." Wormtail tells me.

"I can if I have to, now do you want to know or not?"

"No" Moony tells me emotionlessly.