Hell Hath No Furry like a Wizard Scorned

James POV

I had been in the Library trying to come up with a way to make Evans like me. I've been racking my brain for ages and I have no idea what to do. I mean how could I change? I'm perfect! I mean maybe I should stop acting like a bully toward Snivious but I really my don't have an option there. He is just a bother. Maybe the big headedness I could try to work on that. Yeah work on that, I mean in great and all but maybe I need to focus on more than just me. Yeah I'll so that and then Evans will fall in love with me. Perfect!

I walk out the the library very pleased with myself. I finally found out how to maybe make the girl of my dreams fall for me! I don't think anything could ruin this night for me. I looked in my bag for the invisibility cloak but forgot that Cece still had it. Damn it was after curfew, I needed to be really sneaky. I walked as fast as I could and luckily didn't see anybody. As I was trying to keep myself from exploding from excitement that I had not gotten caught for once I realized maybe I should just go with the flow to make Evans like me.

Yeah just go with the flow. I won't care if Evans doesn't want to go out with me, or if Cece and Sirius want to date. I won't be uptight about anything. I had just finished up my thought when I got into my dorm and saw a sight I never wished to see.

Cece was in bed with Sirius. She was curled up around him with her head on his chest, if they did anything Sirius is so dead! I mean who cares what they do. Its their choice if that's what they want to do. If Cece wants to get her heart broken that's fine.

I'm so cool now Evans will have to like me. I'm not freaking out over stupid things like what my sister is doing. Even if she is my BABY sister and I really should be protecting her. I need to focus my attention else where!

I decided I would just deal with them in the morning and went to bed.

When I woke up both Sirius and Cece were still asleep. I stayed waiting on my bed for the to wake up. I couldn't decide what to do? I mean I had to just go with it. I needed to get my Lily-Pad but I also feel like I need to protect my baby sister.

Cece eventually woke up with a content smile on her face until she saw me looking at her. Once she noticed me her eyes widened and she looked scared with a mix of a little bit of sadness. She prodded Sirius awake and smiled "I guess it was fun while it lasted. Okay James we'll brake up just please don't yell at me" She whispered the first part to Sirius but I heard it anyway.

"I'm fine with it" I blurted out before I had a chance to think through what I was saying.

"You are?!" Cs said he face broke into probably the biggest smile I've seen on her since she got her first doll when she was three.

"Yeah as long as your happy" I said while I ruffled her messy hair.

"Thank you Jamse! I love you" She said running over to me and giving me a hug. "I need to go change and then I'll meet you guys down at breakfast!" She said as she went and gave Sirius a kiss on the cheek and skipped out.

"Thanks Prongs" Sirius said from his bed. "I know she really values your opinion."

"Just don't hurt her" I said seriously. "or I'll have to hurt you"

"I won't believe me I wouldn't do anything to screw this up.

A/N
The picture is how I imagine Sirius. I really like this chapter hope you do too.

XOXO