Fifth Year begins

3 years later

"Cecilia Sophia Potter get your butt down here now!" My mum screams up the stairs. She has been screaming for the last half hour about how we are going to miss the train and I care to much about my appearance. It's not my fault I want to look good.

"Mum, I will be down on a minute I just need to finish my mascara." I tell back as I put the final stroke on then put it in my makeup box, throw my makeup box into my trunk and drag my trunk down the stairs.

"Finally gosh baby sis I though you weren't coming." James smirks at me.

"I mean we are aperating so it's not like I had to be down here my 10:30 because we just have to grab mums arms and then she waves her wand and of we go." I say explaining it like I was talking to a six year old.

"But we can't aperate this year because we have THREE kids and you can only aperate with two one on each hand. Duh!" James says like he out smarted me.

"Three? There is me and you-" I was cut off

"And me or did you forget I was here?" Sirius asks us smirking. I groan, Sirius ran away from home this summer so he now lives with us.

"Yep forgot about your bloody existence. Lucky me but then you decided to remind me, thanks" I say sarcastically. I dropped the sweetness act at the beginning of third year. It got boring. Now I'm not exactly a bitch but I'm kind of a bitch sometimes, only when I need to be.

"Cecilia!" My mother exclaims, she started calling me my real name when I turned 13 because "I can't be a proper young lady when I still use a child's name" everybody else still calls me Cece.

"What Mum?" I ask sarcastically sweet.

"That was very rude! Apologize this very instant." My mother thinks she will get me to apologize! ha that's cute.

"Hmmm Thanks but no thanks, I'll be out in the car." I say and walk out before my mother can tell me otherwise.

Sirius POV

"Really Mum it's fine" I started calling Mr. and Mrs. Potter mum and dad when I moved in with them. "I asked she was just answering my question. Really it's fine"

"No it's not, I just don't know what's gotten into her" she says sadly. "She used to be so sweet what happened to my sweet little baby girl?"

"It's was all an act" I blurt out with out meaning to. "uh I mean it's all an act she doesn't want to seem to emotional or innocent so she pretends that she is like that." I say trying to cover for Cece because I know if I expose her biggest secret she will never go out with me. Ever.

"Oh... okay I guess whatever let's go boys or we are going to be late."

We all get in the car in the way out James calls shotgun. So I get to sit in the back with Cece. Oh joy. She just stares out the window. I wonder what she is thinking about?

CECE'S POV

We are sitting in the car Black (I now call him that because I hate him) and I are in the back. Stupid James. I decide to just stare out the window thinking.

Why did James have to say no in his first year. I understand why and that Black would just break my heart but still. Since my first day black has asked me out the went out with three different girls for a week each then asks me out agin and the grueling cycle starts all over. I hate it! I get all jealous but I shouldn't I mean I could have him in a snap of my fingers. Ugh I sometimes hate how protective my older brother is.

By the time I finish my little mental rant we are at the station. We run to platform nine and three quarters through the barrier and say goodbye to my mum.

I go find the compartment Lilly is in with Marlene and Alice they are my room mates and Lilly is my best friend.

"Lilly I have a serious problem" I say then burst out laughing because it is a Sirius Problem haha.

"Okay shoot" Lilly says.

"Well I think... well I know... Uh well I like someone and I could have them on a snap of my fingers but I was told that I couldn't date them by James and I'm just so confused and I don't know what to do." I tell them.

They all do there annoyingly girly squeals. "aww our little Cece is growing up!" Lilly says wiping a fake tear.

"Shut up Lilly, who?" Marlene scolds Lilly the turns to me.

"Umm I think I want to keep that a secret." I mumble.

"Please Marlene, it's obviously black!" Alice tells her.

I can feel my cheeks heat up but ignoring the blush I say "please Black? that's funny."

"Well then who is it?" Lilly the rational on says.

"Uh... um Amos Diggory?" I say but it's more like a question. (Let's just pretend Amos is like Cedric smart and hot)

"OMG you too are like perfect for each other!" Lilly enthuses

"But James says I can't date him! what do I do?" I ask

"Go behind James' back hello a secret relationship." Marlene recommends.

"Good idea thanks. I need to go to the bathroom all be back." I say as I start to leave. I go the opposite way from the bathrooms right towards the compartment the holds Sirius Black.

A/N I think this is a decently long chapter. I might post agin today otherwise I definitely will post tomorrow. please vote and comment and stuff thanks. Do you guys think she souls go on a date with Amos to keep her friends off her tracks or should she just say she doesn't like him anymore? do you think they would except the fact that she likes Sirius? What do you guys think because I have the story line planned out but I can change it if you guys would like something else so just let me know.

Xoxo
HayleeDiggory