So What Do You Say?

I walk past the Compartment that both my brother and Sirius are in, hoping to just attract the attention of Sirius so he will come out so I can talk to him, but no of course not I have to have my brother come out if the compartment.

"Cece? Are you okay? Could you not find Lilly or something?" He asks clearly concerned.

"No I found her just fine I'm just going to the bathroom." I say hopping against hope that he will forget where the bathrooms are.

"Okay?" Phew off the hook. "than why do you look so nervous?"

"I don't" I say shakily. "I mean I'm.. I'm not."

"What aren't you telling me?"

Well that I actually have a huge crush on your best friend that you told me a couldn't date? I don't think that is the best thing to say. "I'm not hiding anything Jamse" I say slipping right back into my old ways.

"Oh don't you 'Jamse' me" he exclaims putting air quotes around the word "Jamse".

"What are you talking about?" I ask as innocently as I can muster. Wow I really need practice!

"You haven't called me Jamse since like third year. Stop trying to pretend."

"I'm not!" I say crossing my arms across my chest like a child.

"Are so!"

"Not!"

"So!"

"Not! Not! Not! Not!"

"So so so so so so so so!"

We caused such a ruckus that Sirius came out to see what was wrong.

"Hey Beautiful! What's wrong?"

"James says that I, I don't remember but I was right!"

"We're not!"

"Let's just try to be mature here, James do you remember what you were fighting about?"

"She's hiding something from me!" I roll my eyes.

"Cs (still pronounced like cease) are you hiding something?" Sirius asks.

"Well yes fine James you cought me, but it doesn't concern you!" I say pointing at James.

"If it involves you then it concerns me!" he retorts.

"How?" I say getting extremely pissed.

"Because I don't want you to get hurt!" James says.

I can't decide how to respond. I'm still royally pissed but I also love James and that's so cute. "Do you think I want to get hurt James?" I ask but in a nice way.

"No it's just I want to protect you" he says.

"I know but sometimes I want to protect myself." I say.

"So what is the problem, beautiful?" Sirius chimes in again.

"It's just boy issues, I talked to Lilly about it" I say James looks furious and Sirius looks hurt.

"Your too young to have Boy issues." James tells me using his end of this conversation dad voice.

"No I'm not! James I'm 14 I would be I'm muggle high school. I think I'm old enough to date." I tell him.

"Well who's the lucky guy?" Sirius asks hurt evident in his eyes.

"Well I actually was on my way to talk to him, and Sirius could you help me find the trolly I'm hungry?" I tell and ask him. He picks up that it's him I want to talk to but luckily James does not.

"Sure beautiful you know I could never say no to you." Sirius smirks at me.

"Thanks! James you can go back to your compartment. I'm fine." I say reassuringly he still sounds mad though. James gives his we will talk about this later sign and walks into the compartment.
Sirius and I walk in silent for a minute off to "find the trolly". "So Sirius remember earlier when I said that James said no and you asked what do I say?" I asked timidly.

"Yes, so what do you say?" he asks.

"Well... I say yes just with some rules." I say glad I found a way around the fact that I'm off limits.

A/N hope you like this chapter. I would like to get at least two comments before updating the next chapter. I am writing this book because it's the type of Fanfic I want to read but if nobody is reading it I don't have to publish it. So I have a question so that commenting is easier if you actually read my authors notes.

What should Cece's rules for Sirius be?

Xoxo,

HayleeDiggory