Midnight you coming or not

Throughout the day all I could thing of was to go see Sirius at Midnight or not. I didn't want him to break Marleane's heart but seeing him with her or anyone else would break mine.

Transfiguration
Did he really mean it or is he just still playing with me? Am I someone he just wants to play or am I more that that to him
"Cs,Cece, Cecilia, CECILIA SOPHIE POTTER!" Lily exclaims in my ear.

"What? Gosh did you have to yell?"

"You were completely zoning out and it one for me to hand you over to James for Defense"

"Okay."

Defense

No I definitely shouldn't go tonight! He is a jerk face! I can't give into him. no I can't. Don't go Cece not go!

"Cs it's time for Lunch"

"Okay yeah let's go" I smile

Lunch

He was siting right their smirk in tact Marleane on his side kissing his neck. he knew what he was doing to me! He was trying to get me to come so he could stop and just be mine... ugh I want him. I want him to just be mine.

"Cece lets go" James tells me as he starts to walk while talking with Sirius. I silently follow behind.

Class after class different arguments come and go.

He's a good guy to you he was only acting out to get your attention.

He did this kinda thing before he even knew you.

He wouldn't work this hard for someone he just wanted to kiss and dump.

Or would he.

Eventually my curiosity got the better of me and I decided I would go. I decided in a outfit my black dress with gold details, leather jacket, and cut out heeled boots.

I went over to my jewelry box and grabbed my gold cuff, and gold pearl ring. I put my gold rose earring in my first hole and my gold pearl earrings in my second hole.

After that I went over to my vanity mirror. I curled my hair with magic and pinned it half up half down with my black bow. Next I put on a little bit of white eyeshadow and black eyeliner and finished off with red lipstick.

By the time I finished, I had started once all the girls were asleep, it was 11:45. I should probably get going if I want to make it to the lake by 12:15. I grabbed the invisibility cloak I had yet to give back to James and made my way down to where Sirius should be waiting.

I walked down and didn't see him. Did he stand me up? I really and just a joke to him. "Hello, Love" I hear in my ear as I get hugged from behind.

"I thought I was beautiful. Or were you expecting someone else?" I pouted slightly.

"You are Beautiful but I wanted to mix it up, and I don't want anyone but you." Sirius told me leaning in a kissing my cheek.

"I thought you weren't going to show, and are you trying to be like Voldemort now? I mean you signed the note 'you know who'" I giggled turning around in his arms.

"No I'm absolutely not trying to be like Voldemort. Why would you like me better if I was?" Sirius smirked my favorite smirk.

"As if! So did you want to talk to me or just see if I would show up."

"I just needed to see if you would show up."

"Okay" I smiled. "I really do want to be with you but I just don't want James to hate me."

"He won't hate you he will hate me." Sirius jokes pulling me on to the ground while he sat with his back against a tree. Once on the ground he sat me in between his legs.

"I don't want him to hate you either. Do you want to lose your best friend over a girl?" I ask rather interested.

"Your not just any girl." He smiled down at me. "You don't take astronomy do you?"

"No I know absolutely nothing about the stars."

"Same my mother tried to force it on me but I was always rubbish at it."

"How about we make our own constellations?" I ask.

"Sure you go first."

"Well those ones look like a dog riding a bike so I'm going to name it biking dog." I say matter-o-factly.

"Well that one looks like a heart so I'm going to name it Cece." I smiles.

"Aww your so cute! That one looks like a little girl so I'm going to name it Haylee."

"Haylee?" Sirius asks.

"Yeah if I ever have a daughter that's what I want her name to be. Haylee Blair." I reply.

"Haylee Blair Black sounds pretty good to me and goes against all Black family traditions. It's perfect."

"Who said it would be yours maybe I'll meet a very nice man in London and get married to him and you'll be in Azkaban. You don't know." I smirk at him.

"Well if I was in Azkaban you wouldn't marry another man but I also would have been falsely accused!" I says in a very dignified voice.

"Sure sure." I counter sarcastically.

"Sorry about yesterday when Lily came ruining your perfect first kiss." Sirius says randomly.

"That wouldn't have been a perfect first kiss with you. I would assume you would push me up against a wall and kiss me not some silly thing during a dinner date. The former is much more your style."

"Your right. it's getting really late lets go."

"Okay" I say sadly. "wait are you going to break it off with Marleane?" I say pleading with myself not to sound too desperate.

"Of course. I was trying to make you jealous."

"Okay good." I smile and interlace our fingers as we walk back up to the school.

Once we are about half way up to the Gryffindor tower he asks "Beautiful, your rightful name, will you be my girlfriend like officially."

"I guess." I smile back at him.

As we get closer and closer to the portrait hole I am dreading this being a secret more and more.

Once we are just barley to the left of the fat lady portrait Sirius pulls the cloak off of us and pushes me against the wall kissing me. I'm frozen shocked for a moment before I start kissing back. I didn't see any fireworks or hear angles sing like you read about happening in books or see in movies but it was most definitely a perfect moment.

Once we pull away out of breath Sirius smirks his perfect smirk. "that girlfriend I think was a perfect first kiss."

"Absolutely" I agree while pecking him on the lips one last time. "but how are we going to tell James?"

"Let's just talk about that tomorrow"

A/N I really like this chapter. I hope you do to. Cece's name might seem kinda familiar to you if you've read my book Forever and Always. I would like to get four votes and two comments before I update next.

Do you think Sirius and Cece should tell James and go public or keep another dirty little secret?

I almost have an idea of how that will happen but I would also like some more ideas.

Xoxo