A date? And Permission problems.

Cece's POV

I wake up on New Year's Eve still moderately tired considering it's only 9. That's really early for me. I walk down stairs to find breakfast and a note on the table. The note says:

Kids,
Charles and I had to go to work and run errands. We should be back around four if you need us... don't. Breakfast is on the table and left overs are in the fridge for lunch. don't get into trouble.
Love,
Mom

I start to eat breakfast when I hear foot steps on the stairs which is weird because James never wakes up before three. I see Sirius walk down the stairs.

"Oh I forgot you were here." I say because honestly I has successfully avoided him for a while now and forgot he was ever here.

"Nice way to greet guests at your house, Beautiful." Sirius had started this wretched habit of calling me Beautiful instead of my name. It would be nice if he wasn't relatively good looking and I didn't have maybe a little crush on him. No! I do not have a crush on him! I can't.

"I like to tell the truth, sometimes" I snicker smirking. I mean he already sees through the innocent act might as well act as my true self.

" and hear I thought you had lied to everyone about who you were your whole life? Oh wait you have!" He exclaimed like he had just found the cure for cancer.

"And I will continue that way, I mean who will they believe troublemaker Sirius Black or sweet little innocent Cece Potter? Huh? Who would you believe? " I say in a sickly sweet voice not like the one I usually use.

"I would obviously believe myself but sadly I am not the world so... I guess you should ask them" he says like he is the coolest person

"Whatever here's breakfast" I say trying to sound like my mum does when my dad's business partners come over for dinner. "Was that a better greeting?" I ask sounding like I actually care, but I don't.

"Yes much thanks! So what are we doing today?" He asks like we will actually be spending time together.

"Well you will be staying in my brothers room until about three because that's when he wakes up-"

"I live with him at Hogwarts I know"

"And I will do whatever I want" I say ignoring his interruption.

"Let's go on a date" he says more than asks.

"What? Why would WE go out on a date together? We hate each other."

"No I think you hot and beautiful, beautiful, and maybe I would like your personality if I could actually get to know you."

"I would have to ask James before I went on a date with his supposed best friend. Don't you get your friends approval before asking someone out?" I ask because I know that's what I would do.

"Normally but I'm pretty sure he won't approve" he says cockily.

"You know being a dick won't make yours bigger, right?" I ask sarcastically. "And I can get James to say yes to anything. Watch and learn." I walk upstairs and knock on James door.

"Jamse I was wondering if I could maybe go on a date with Sirius this afternoon?" I ask sweetly with my best puppy dog eyes.

"No"

"But Jamse please?" I all but beg.

"No and No means no so don't do it ever he will break your heart. He may be my best friend but that doesn't change the fact that he's a player and a man whore." He states blatantly.

"Okay Jamse love you" I say as I turn to leave sadly. Hoping he will give in.

"Love you to C's" (pronounced like cease) he says. "And No still means No."

I walk back down stairs and tell Sirius then go back to my room.

James POV

I can't believe Sirius asked he out when I said he was off limits! Does he not understand boundaries? Sirius comes storming into my room.

"Why did you say no she might be the only girl I've ever actually had feelings for" he says both angrily and sadly.

"I told you last night she was off limits" I say simply then go down stairs to get breakfast leaving him to his thoughts.

Sirius POV

I know he said she was off limits but I really like her what am I supposed to do. She is beautiful and sarcastic and witty and just ugh perfect. I really hate James right now because I thought she might actually go for me but because James said no it will be even harder than I thought because she's "off limits"

A/N
I'm going to change the name of this book to Off Limits because I think it fits better. Also if anyone wants to make me a cool cover to use that would be great! Pm me and I can give you my email to send it to. Thanks for reading.
Xoxo
HayleeDiggory