Losing Control

While James was away Cece realized how much she relied on her brother being there. she went to muggle school and was in the fifth grade. she had never made friends at muggle school because she didn't feel a need. Cece still didn't make friends at muggle school because se though it was too hard and she didn't need to put all that work in when she was leaving next year anyway. Christmas break was tomorrow and Cece couldn't be happier. James was coming home after school today. There was just one problem we was bringing a friend home too. Sirius Black.

Cece had just come home from school. "Mum is it time to get James now?" she questioned

"Yes let's go" her mother said and they an her after left to he get her brother and his friend.

They got to kings cross and Cece ran ahead if her parents trough the platform to find her brother.

Finally she saw the messy black hair of her brother, she was so exited! She ran up and hugged him. "well someone missed me"

"Of course I did silly" she countered "did you miss me?" she asks the smile fading from her face some.

"Is that really a question?" After James said that he heard a cough from behind them. "Oh Cece this is Sirius Black, Padfoot this is my Baby sister Cece."

"Hello Sirius" Cece said politely and smiling very big but falsely not that anybody could tell.

"Hey" Sirius said not sounding very interested in anything Cece had to say.

"Mum, Dad" they heard from behind. janes hugged then both them said "this is Sirius."

"Hello, nice to meet you" Sirius said with a false sense that only Cece seemed to noticed. she giggled quietly while they chatted some and then they went back to the potter residence.

Once they were home all three of them were told to go upstairs and play. To which James told his mother that they don't play they hang out. Cece found that rather stupid. They all headed up stairs to James' room which Sirius would also be staying in.

"Why is she coming in here? I thought you said that this was your room?" Sirius said.

Cece just rolled her eyes and said "it is but because he's actually friends with his sibling I'm allowed in. See in this family we don't hate each other. " She had a sense that e had family issues.

"Cece! that wasn't nice." James scolded her.

She was appalled. James wasn't taking her side of something? "Neither was what he said to me" she said as if Sirius wasn't there.

"He has a name you know?" Sirius interjected

"Yea but not one I'm going to bother learning" Cece scoffed before leaving the room.

"Sorry about that I don't know what has gotten into her she normally is extremly sweet and innocent" James apologized for his sisters behavior before going after her.

Cece didn't know what was going in with her. normally she was very good at holding her tongue but something about this boy just annoys her.

"Knock knock?" came James' voice from the other side if her door she had slammed shut. She ignored him completely. "Cece are you mad at me?"

"Yes!" She called from her side of the door.

"Why?" James pleaded with her. Cece continued to ignore James until he finally went back to his room and hung out with Sirius for about an hour when dinner was ready.

Dinner was a disaster for Cece, Sirius had sat in her seat next to James so she had to sit in the extra, all they talked about was there adventures at Hogwarts and her parents asked Sirius about his family. Cece was right he did have family issues.

"May I be excused?" she asked as soon as she finished her dessert.

"Sure sweets go get into the shower" Her mother told her. Cece got up put her plates in the sink and went upstairs to shower.

After she got out of the shower she went back to her room. the changes into her pjs and then went to put on lotion, and her leave in conditioner when someone open her door. James never just came in if her door was closed.

"What's with the whole innocent act?" Sirius asked as soon as he entered her room.

"What are you talking about?" she asked

"You know the act, your sickly sweet and act like you are the most innocent thing on the planet?" Sirius explained.

"I have control." She answered simply.

"Until I came along, am I right?"

"Shut up and get out of my room" she told him.

"Aww poor little Cece, can't tell her brother who his friends are anymore."

"I believe I told you to leave."

"But I'm not going to until you give me my answers"

"Fine what are your questions?"

"Why the innocent act"

"I like to have control on everybody around me. it's that simple everybody always beloved me and need questions what I say. If you tell anybody any of this I will deny it" she smiled her real smile which was slightly more devious.

Sirius went back to James' room. "dude your sister is actually pretty hot"

"Off limits" was all James said. Sirius a only eleven already had a rep as a man-whore at Hogwarts, he was it going to hurt his little sister.

A/N the next chapter with start at Cece's sorting and then skip right to her fourth year.