Flee

Bridgette pov
Assassins are after Marinette and Matthew. I packed their things. It still hurts me to know that they will leave. Wich mother won't cry to leave their children? I broke my heart but it's for their best.

„To the airport!" I command the chauffeur. Little Marinette and Matthew were crying. Marinette is only 5 and her brother three years older. „Marinette don't cry we will be together again. Sooner than you think." I tried the comfort her. My little girl. My little blueberries. We arrive at the airport. Matthews flight was first.

„Promise me that you will be careful." my husband Felix said. Matthew nodded and cried. We all give him a tight huge. Then he went to the jet. I cried even more. The next was Marinette. I saw Felix has tears in his eyes. I only saw him cry once when he was badly hurt in his heart. Not physically but mentally.

And now he has to watch his children went away. I only can agree with him. Little Mari asked while crying hard „Why can Matthew and me not go together?" she asked. „My little girl. I wish you can but it's too risky. If they found you both together it will be a catastrophe. Be careful and a good girl. Ok?" she nodded. Now she went to the jet. We hug her and waved goodbyes. Back in the palace I only cried. Felix tried to comfort me but it didn't help. I miss my kids. I miss them soo much.

Years later

Marinette is now the protector of Paris with Chat Noir her partner. Most assassins were caught but it's still dangerous to go home. She met her friends Alya, Nino, and Adrien. She lives a normal life with her aunt Sabine and Uncle Tom covered her real identity with the one as a clumsy lovely girl daughter of bakers.

She just fought an Akuma some minutes ago and was now sitting with Chat Noir on the rooftop of the Eiffel Tower.

„Chat?" I asked. „What is m'lady"
„Chat Noir, when someday I can't be ladybug anymore and have to leave Paris promise me you won't forget me." I tried don't to cry. The though of leaving someday without Chat made my heart ached. He looks at me many emotions in his face but then smiles.

„I will never forget you. No matter where you go or who you are under the mask. I only hope until you have to leave we will reveal our identities. But I understand if you aren't ready." he exclaimed.
„Thanks, kitty" I give him a hug and a kiss at the check. I swung my yo-yo and leave in the dark.
But what I didn't know is that someone was spying on us.

I detransform at my balcony. I open the trap door and saw my parents. „Mom! Dad! I have missed you so much!" I hugged them thigh. „We have missed you to Marinette. But we are not alone here." my father said. My door open and revealed my brother. We hugged each other and stay like this for some minutes.

„Care to explain why you were out so late and come from your balcony?" my mother asked. I panicked. They are my family but can't know that I'm ladybug.
„I uhh....umm was outside?" I said like a question.

„This was a bad lie ladybug." Matthew said. I froze in place when he said that. Then Tikki came out from her hidden spot. „Nice to see you again Bridgette." she greeted my mother. „You know but how?" I asked. My mother laugh

„I carried you nine months in me. I'm your mother. I may not live with you all the time but I also know about your huge crush on mister model Agreste." she said. I froze even more and blushed.

„Mom!" „And also I was the past ladybug." she said proudly. I look at her. She really looks like me. Ravenblue hair, bluebell eyes and a little nose with freckles on it. „And Dad?" I look at my father. He could make a really good chat noir.

He smiled and nodded „I'm was the past chat noir" he said. „But why do I get the miraculous and not Matthew?" I asked confused. „We didn't decide that. Matthew knew that we were the past ladybug and chat noir. But we have protected China and not France. The guardians decided it's a little bit tricky." my mother explained. I nodded. The rest of the night we spend by chatting.