terushima x reader

Start from the beginning

"Sorry, I was kinda zoning out." I scratch the back of my head, letting out an awkward chuckle. I always zone out. My gets a chair and places it beside my desk.

"Oh let's watch volleyball practice, just today. Your driver won't come until 6 right?" She asks me, eyes were full of excitement. Her holding both of my hands in hers.

"Alright."

I don't have a club so I don't really mind going to the volleyball club. My parents think it's a waste of time to have a club. I actually think I could enjoy it.

    I don't really have freedom so I don't get to decide for myself. But even so, I could ask my parents and they say that they would consider it. Somehow they kinda do in the end.

    Everyone befriends me here for being the daughter of one of the richest businessmen in Japan. They probably think I'm some royalty and that it feels great, not really actually.

We don't always hear great things about our business, there are somehow more negatives when it comes to my father. He's called a jerk or whatever.

I do not want to be called a jerk or a mind controlling jerk, just because my father's very strict with work and his ideals.

I don't really like getting involved much with my family's business. Some people think that my parents are doing dirty work, I don't know. I would love to be informed if they were.

Classes came to an end, and Hina is jumping up and down waiting for me to finish gathering my things. She probably likes someone from there.

Hina dragged me to the gym and now, we're here. The whole team seemed to be warming up.

"Hina-chan! You brought a friend, oh it's (L/n)-san." I smiled at the one who just approached us.

"Sorry if I'm a distraction..." I say, giving Futumata a small smile. "I just came since she asked me to."

"Oi Futamata, if you have time to chitchat with her come back here and practice." It's their captain, Terushima Yuji. I don't know why but he hates me.

"Maybe I shouldn't have come..." I tug on Hina's arm, feeling bad for something I'm not quite sure what. The way how Terushima addresses me, always seem like I'm a huge burden.

Their practice went on and I kind of enjoyed seeing them play. Especially him, although we don't get along for some reason.

I also get kinda energized seeing them being so carefree as they played. They're really skilled, if they were more serious, they could be stronger.

I got so in to them and I forgot that I had to go home by 6. It's already 6:45. I panicked.

"Hina, I have to go. I forgot." I tell her with wavering eyes, and a hitching breath. "I have to leave already."

I immediately ran to the front gate when she took notice of me. I got there and the car's still here. Thank goodness.

"I'm sorry for being late ma'am, I only got here around ten minutes ago." Oh okay, I'm not the one who's late.

"It's fine." I smile at him. He opened the door for me and I got in the car.

We drove home, thankfully it wasn't my fault I was late for dinner. It's usually by 6:30PM. Plus we have guests today, my father's business partners. The ones he calls friends.