clothing store.

you dad introduces the product. everyone applauds. you give him a hug. after a few more hours the party is still going. nick and riley tagged along with you. y'all are just sitting at talking.

N | want me to go get some food.

P | if you would.

N | what do y'all want?

y/n | oo some of that really good pizza!!

R | that pizza with the texas toast.

P | buffalo wings and rice.

N | drinks??

R | white claw mango.

y/n | dr.pepper...

N | oh back to soft drinks i see.

y/n | dude i've had so many drinks.

N | you only had 3

y/n | shut up.

N | you used to down those shits.

y/n | i know. just get a dr.pepper.

N | i was just giving you a hard time. for you?

P | just water.

he goes to get your stuff. you are laying in payton's lap.

y/n | who do you have your eyes on riley?

R | me?

y/n | no the other riley.

R | oh.

y/n | yes you.

R | i didn't know

you laugh.

R | there's a boy back home. he's super sweet. he's kinda a nerd. doesn't go to party's or anything but he's cute. he was science partner at the end of the year. we talk everyday. his name is ethan.

y/n | cuteee.

R | nothing big. how'd you and payton come to be?

y/n | oh haha. his sister charli complimented a sweater i bought the first day i was there and we all exchanged numbers. then he took me on a date we kinda clicked. then my mom took me after graduation and that was hard. but we made it through and are stronger than ever.

R | oh i forgot about your mom. how is she?

y/n | she's in jail now...

R | oh wow! i'm sorry.

y/n | it's fine her last words to me was her telling me how much she hated me.

R | oo ouch.

nick comes back with food and you all eat. your parents catch up to you.

dad | hey y/n ! omg riley?! i havn't seen you in so long.

R | hey mr.(your last name)

dad | and nick. nice to see you son.

N | back to you.

dad | thank you. but y/n i care to tell you your family is in the other room and they want to see you. Grandma Jackie is wants to see your dress.

y/n | grandma jackie is here?!

dad | yeah come on.

you follow your dad into the other room.

y/n | grandma jackie!

grandma jackie (GJ) | you look beautiful!

y/n | thank you grandma.

GJ | you've grown up so much.

?? | are you going to say hi to me?

y/n | auntie anne.

auntie anne | hey girly.

you greet your family and they shower you with compliments. you introduce payton to them.

GJ | he is a good looking boy. taken good care of my grand daughter!

P | nothing but the best for her.

GJ | good.

you keep talking to your relatives. you hear the light dinging of a fork hitting a glass. you look up to see payton standing on the stage.

P | hello everyone. for all of you who don't know i'm payton. i'm dating donovan's beautiful daughter y/n. can you come up here baby?

you laugh and walk up on stage. he helps you up the steps.

P | i have spent so much time with y/n and her family and they have been nothing but supportive. they treat me like i'm one of their children. i just recently moved in with the (your last name)'s. actually the day before we left for this kickoff party. we had a long flight from North Carolina and i had a long time to think. almost 5 hours of time.

the crowd laughs.

P | i started thinking about how i met the beautiful angel that is asleep next to me. back in a clothing store back home. i had been dragged there by my step sister. i saw this girl looking at sweater in the middle of summer. one thing i didn't know that day in the clothing store is that i was going to be proposing to her a year later.

there was silence. then you realized what he had just said. everyone started 'awe' ing. you look down to see payton on one knee holding up the most beautiful ring you had ever seen. you cover your mouth. you knees became weak. you could not believe it.

P | y/n...

a tear falls from your eye.

P | will you marry me?

you voice breaks while you answer.

y/n | yes!! of course!

he takes the ring and slips in on your finger. you start crying. he stands up and wraps his arms around you. you hug him back. the room fills with clapping and cheering.

wow the second book of 'it girl <3' has come to an end. i hate to say it. this is my most popular book by far! be sure to check out 'undercover' and the second book in that series 'building a home'. you can also look at 'come with me' or 'growing up with you'. they are all payton moormeier imagines. but... what is that i see... a book... 3?!! comment if you want to see that or should this be the end of the series. anyways thank you so much for reading!! i love you. please comment and tell me if you want a book 3! peace out for now. check out another book!!