check in back home.

you look at both of them. they both look shocked. you have never told payton that story. he holds your hand tighter.

P | baby..

his eyes begin to tear up.

B | so she's mentally abusive.

y/n | she can be physically too. when she gets too drunk.

B | do you have scars or bruises now?

you push your hair behind your ear it reveals some scars.

B | okay. when was the last time this happened.

y/n | i've avoided her since she got home last. so about 3 days before she left last.

B | okay.

payton holds your hand really tight. his eyes are still watery.

B | do you keep in touch with your father.

y/n | of course. i call him almost every night. he is my life line. but he recently got in a really bad accident and can't be here today because of his medication.

B | i'm so sorry to hear that.

you talk to her for a few more hours.

B | okay that will be it. here is my number. text me if you have anything else to add i will take this back to my managers and the will get back with me then i'll get back with you.

y/n | thank you.

B | of course. we will try our best to get you out of this.

P | thank you so much.

You all stand up. you give her a hug and she leaves. you walk out to the car with payton. when you go to get in payton grabs your hips and pulls you back into a hug. you hug him back then he lets go.

y/n | thank you but what was that for?

P | to remind you of how much i love you and that we are going to grow up and have a beautiful family. we will be the best parents to them one day. i cant wait to live that with you.

tears begin to fall from your eyes. you hug him so tight and he hugs you back. you take his face and give him a kiss.

y/n | you know i love you more than anything right.

payton smiles and you get in the car. you hold his hand during the drive. you pull back up to the hotel.

y/n | i thought we were going home?

P | no way. i can't let you go back there.

you go inside and 4 days in a room. you put your clothes in the drawers and throw your bags on the second bed. you and payton shower then you throw on his hoodie and shorts. you cuddle into bed with him. you call your dad. he picks up.

dad | hey beautiful girl!

y/n | hey dad!

dad | i see payton back there.

P | hey dad!

dad | how'd it go with CPS.

y/n | had i didn't realize how bad it was until i had to tell her what was going on.

P | i cried

dad | yeah it's serious.

y/n | she said she'll get back to me soon.

P | but i come home in 4 days my main goal is to bring your girl home to you.

dad | oh that would be terrific. i miss your hugs sweetie!

sm | is that y/n?!

dad | yes come say hi.

sm | hey sweetheart! hey payton!

P | hey Syd!

y/n | omg mom! i haven't seen you on these calls for a few days now where have you been.

sm | ahh sorry! i've been taking care of your father. it's so much harder without you here payton!

P | we'll be back soon!

sm | you friends miss your guy's!

y/n | ahh i miss them!

P | tell them our return is coming soon.

sm | for sure!

dad | we sure hope so! the house has been so quiet.

sm | you know who is back!!

y/n | who?

sm | hailey! she came back and asked if she could be a maid or a cook.

y/n | really?!!

sm | yes i'll go get her.

y/n | ahh that's my sister i never had i swear.

dad | remember the first week of sixth grade when you cried because you were scared that hailey didn't like you.

y/n | yes!!

P | really?

y/n | yeah it was really funny.

H | y/n?

y/n | HAILEY!! omg i haven't seen you in so long!

H | it's been 6 months!

sm | you notice anything different about her?

you look closely.

y/n | *gasp* OH MY GOODNESS! hailey your pregnant?!

H | yes!

y/n | no way congrats!!

sm | she didn't come back to be a maid. she moved into a neighborhood near us with her husband. she will visit often.

y/n | omg i'm so exided!!

H | i was headed home so i'll see you soon hopefully!

y/n | yes! very soon!

H | alright bye!

y/n | bye girl!

dad | okay. that's it for us. i'm headed up to bed. i'll talk to you tomorrow.

y/n | okay bye dad, bye mom!

P | see ya!

dad & sm | bye guys!!

*hangs up*

after you hang up you and payton watch netflix and fall asleep.

that was a long chapter! hope you enjoyed it though!!🤪