LA.

you lay down on your bed as payton gets dressed. he lays down on top of you and lays his head on your chest. you scratch his head. he hugs you around your waist.

P | i love you.

y/n | i love you more.

payton fell asleep like that. you say on your phone for a few more hours. you fall asleep with your hands around payton. you wake up and payton is gone. your stretch and get out of bed. you check your phone and walk downstairs. payton is in the kitchen.

P | hey baby.

you walk over to him and hug him. he picks you up. you wrap your legs around his chest. you stay there as he finishes cooking. he eats his breakfast and feeds some to you.

P | we fly out tomorrow afternoon are you ready.

y/n | i'll pack my bags.

P | i can help.

y/n | austyn is coming today.

P | bet.

you and payton go upstairs and pack. hailey comes in with austyn. you and payton walk over to her. you take her from hailey. you play with her on your bed while payton packs for you and him.

*tike skip to in a condo in LA*

you and payton share a room. the kickoff is tomorrow. you decide to walk around LA for a few hours. you and payton buy a bunch of clothes and take them home. you show some to your parents. your mom. orders dinner to the house. she still sets the table when it gets there you all eat together.

dad | okay the kickoff is tomorrow. it will be an all day thing. from about 11:00 to midnight. but you guys can go to and from the party as you please. there will be plenty of food and a lot of people.

y/n | ahh i'm so exited. its only our 4th one of these at our new place e we used to have them like 3 times a month.

dad | i know we have had them just not been too all of them because of interruption

y/n | i'm so excited to take payton

P | i'm excited to be going!

dad | jamie and carlos are going to be there.

y/n | NO WAY! is nick going?

dad | i think they said they were bringing him but i can check with them.

y/n | i haven't seen nick since 8th grade!

mom | i just texted jamie and she said nick will be there.

y/n | yes! omg i'm so excited for you to meet nick, payton!

dad | there will be plenty of people there.

P | i'm all good as long as i'm there with my baby's.

you smile at him. you finish up your dinner and go up to your room. payton changed and is brushing his teeth. you start changing and you feel payton's hands on your sides. he pulls you close to him. you turn you head back and he kisses you. you change and lay down on bed with him. you put on sweats and a sports bra. payton is in sweats and shirtless. you cuddle up next to him and watch a movie.

the kickoff is tomorrow are you exited?!