partyy hard.

N | yeah stuck with that hoe for life.

y/n | shut up.

you throw away your lemonade.

y/n | let's have. a good night huh.

you grab champagne and had one to nick and payton. you walk around with nick and payton. you look over and on a couch are a bunch of your friends from back home.

y/n | riley?! ryland?! dylan!!

Riley (R) | woah dude!!

she gives you a hug.

Ryland (Ry) | dude how long has it been.

y/n | clearly not long enough for you to stop simping over white claws.

Ry | they are so good.

you give him a hug. dylan runs over and spins you around.

Dylan (D) | omg i missed you loser.

y/n | fr. it feels like 5 th grade graduation was yesterday.

D | ikk!

y/n | guys this is payton. payton this is Riley-

R | hey!

y/n | Ryland-

R | yo!

y/n | and dylan!

D | sup dude.

P | hey guys.

R | we were getting ready for a round of truth or dare. you down.

you look at payton. he nods.

y/n | of course.

you sit between payton and nick.

R | okay i'll start. Nick truth or dare.

N | dare. duh.

R | soon the bottle plus 7 minutes in heaven.

N | betttt.

he spins and of course it lands on you. payton gives you a terrified look.

y/n | it's just in kiss it doesn't mean anything.

nick grands your face a pulls you in for a kiss. you cut it off short.

R | alright you got 7 minutes.

N | alright.

you walk into the bathroom you sit on the sink. nick stands in front of you.

N | soo... you cut your kiss off.

y/n | i have a boyfriend nick.

N | it's seven minutes. please.

y/n | no.

he steps forward and puts his hands on your thighs. he bites his lip and looks up at you.

y/n | nick..

he leans forward and your lips meet. he puts his hands on your back. you shove him back.

y/n | nick?! stop. i have a boyfriend okay? can you take that as your answer. i'm sorry.

N | no. i'm sorry. i just broke up with my girlfriend and i'm having a hard time.

y/n | awe nick.

N | no it's fine.

you jump off the table and wrap your arms around him. he cry's into your shirt. you run the back of his head.

y/n | i'm always here for you nick.

N | thank you y/n.

you exchange numbers.

y/n | feel free to text me.

N | thanks.

you smile at him. riley comes in. 7 minutes are up. you go back out.

y/n | that's all for us. i'll catch up to you guys.

they agree and you and payton walk off. you take him upstairs. into an empty bedroom and lock the door.

P | what is this y/n?

y/n | an apology.

you knock him on the bed and straddle him. you lean down for a kiss. he rests his hands on your ass. you make out for a good 2 minutes. he starts kissing down your neck. he finds a sweet spot and starts sucking. you hit his head.

y/n | i can't hide that rn.

P | right. sorry.

you get up and payton fixes his suit. you grab his face and kiss him one more time. he pulls you in by your waist. you go back downstairs. you are all getting summoned into the main are so you and your parents can say a few words. payton goes up there with you. your dad talks about the product. it's your turn.

y/n | thank you all for being here. you all are here because you are potential customers or know my father. he's a great man that will do anything for anyone and he put 3 years of hard work into this product and crossed every t and dotted every i. without further ado....

KICKOFF!!