the fair.

you and charli go upstairs and you get into cute outfits.

payton comes upstairs and gets changed.

P | you guys ready?

y/n | yup.

you give him a kiss and he grabs his keys off the bed. you drive about 30 minutes to a fair. you have never been to a fair. when you get there you pay and start waking around. you hold payton's hand as you walk, standing close to him.

y/n | oo can we get elephants ears!!

P | of course.

you go over to a stand and get elephant ears. you sit down and eat them. it gets really hot so you get icees to walk around with. as you're walking around charli sees two of her friends.

Ch | AIMEE, JAYDE!

Aimee & Jayde | CHARLI!

Ch | how are you!

Aimee | amazing! who are you here with.

Ch | payton and y/n.

Jayde | hey payton.

Aimee | hey guys. charli you can walk with us if you want!

charli looks over at you.

P | keep your phone on.

Ch | thank you!!!

y/n | have fun!

you take payton's hand and smile at him. he kisses your forehead and you walk over to the fair rides.

P | can we have 200 tickets.

ticket holder | here you go. enjoy the rides and games.

payton gives him the money and you start walking. you ride a bunch of fun rides but you save some tickets for games. you destroy payton in ring toss. but he beats you in the strength game. there's a photo booth so you get photo strips. you put it in the back of your phone case. it starts getting dark so you ride the ferris wheel with him. as the wheel starts moving payton puts his hand on your thigh. you lay your head on his shoulder and enjoy the veiw.

P | it's adorable seeing you putting austyn asleep and playing with her. it always makes me smile and think 'she's going to be the best mother'

y/n | awe you are going to be the best dad.

you look at each other. you put your hand on his cheek and pull him in for a kiss. it was long and sweet. he put his hand on your side. he pulls away.

P | i love you.

y/n | i love you more.

P | i love you the most.

you mess up his hair. then look as your cart comes closer to the top. payton pulls you closer to him. at that moment your life was so complete there was no care in the world. you know payton was the love of your life. no one was going to change that. you were so in love with this boy. you had countless photos with him. you spend all your time with him. you wear his clothes. honestly he was the piece of yourself you were missing.

y/n | i begged my dad not to move the North Carolina. i didn't want to leave. i loved being the center of attention. i hung out with my group of friends and played boys. i never had a real relationship back home. but when i got here i felt a change i felt that it was going to be different the second our eyes met. i wouldn't have even known i'd be sitting here with you right now. if i wouldn't have left i wouldn't have met you.

P | i'm glad you did. i was kinda the opposite. i was scared of a relationship. i felt i had to be perfect. i dated a girl when i was in 8th grade and she was my first girlfriend and she told me i was ugly and useless and that she would only date me if i started dressing nicer and spent money on her. but she couldn't be seen in public with me. since then i've been scared of being in a relationship. i hung out with avani, addison, nessa and zoe and got really close with them and can joke around with them but i was too scared to want to date them. but when i met you i could tell you were so much different just something about you made me feel safe. after we started hanging out i knew i could trust you and i kind of drifted from all my other friends but it's okay. your family are my friends now.

you wrap your arms around him.

wow you never knew about any of that. poor payton🥺