-Recap-

hey no way! it's back! i'll provide a recap from the last book. but if you haven't read it yet. it's really good and you schools check it out:) but for now...

Recap-

mom | okay say your goodbyes and we're out of here.

you walk inside to see everyone crying. you walk over to your stepmom first.

y/n | when i was at my lowest you helped me up more than my mom ever could. thank you.

you gave her a hug and walked to your dad.

y/n | you always wanted the best for me. nothing less. you were my biggest supporter. in this situation my biggest fighter. thank you.

dad | i love you sweetheart.

and finally payton. you walk up and give him a hug.

y/n | you taught me how i should be treated. you treated me like queen every day. even through this we will stay strong we have years ahead of us still. this won't tear us apart. i'm going to miss you. i love you so much.

you give him another hug and a kiss goodbye. then you walk out to your mom's car. you watch them wave until they grow smaller and smaller then they're gone.

wow. okay just a quick character recap and back to the story.

y/n | your name

P | payton moormeier

C | charli (payton's soon to be step sister)

J | josh richards

N | nessa barrett

Ja | jaden hossler

M | mads lewis

Cy | cynthia parker

Av | avani gregg

C | chase

mom | your mom

dad | your dad

sm | your stepmom

i think that's all but there's more to come!