kiss.

you turn around and charli's little friend is smiling.

y/n | excuse me that was very rude.

jayde | why does it matter.

P | because she's my girlfriend! and i don't care what girl you put in front of me she is a thousand time better than she had an amazing personality and i love her more than myself. so yeah that's why it matters to her.

jayde | oh my god. i though you were single.

P | no and i haven't been for a year now.

y/n | come on charli.

you grab her arm and walk off. charli looks back.

Ch | not cool jayde.

y/n | one more thing.

you stop and pull paytons face forward for a long sweet kiss. you look over to make sure jayde is watching. you let go but payton is biting your lower lip. he smiles. you give him one last kiss then flip your hair and keep walking

Ch | i'm sorry. i literally had no idea she liked you.

y/n | it's not your fault.

P | yeah it was her stupid choice.

you grab his hand and you see a huge koala stuffed animal. it was probably as big as you.

y/n | dude, payton, check it out!

without another thought he turned and gave the girl a 20. he had to bounce a baseball off a board into a basket. you and charli started cheering him on.

y/n | come on payton go got this!

Ch | yeah!! go payt!

he gave the girl another 20. he kept trying. another 20. after about 30 minutes. it was his last go. he threw it it bounced right outside the basket.

y/n | it's okay. thank you for trying.

P | i'm so sorry.

you give him a hug.

y/n | it's okay!! i'm so glad you tried.

he hugs you back and you drive charli home. you pull into your driveway. payton hasn't talked much on the way home. he opens the door to leave. you grab his hand.

y/n | payton what's wrong.

P | nothing. why?

you raise your eyebrows.

P | what?

y/n | what's wrong.

P | it's nothing.

y/n | fine.

you walk in with his and are greeted by your dad.

dad | just the two i was waiting for.

y/n | hey dad!

you smile.

dad | payton the seamstress is ready to take your measurements for a suit. it will only take a few minutes. then tomorrow mourning you two go get a dress. then we will match your suit up with it.

y/n | yayy. i'm so exided. you are the first boy i've ever taken to something like this.

dad | they are all going to be so exited for you. you Aunt Liz will be there.

y/n | auntie liz and uncle greg!! are they bringing alex and rebecca?

dad | i think so but i can call and confirm.

y/n | ahh your are going to love my aunt liz payton!

P | i'm sure i will.

he smiles. you go up to your room.

y/n | oh wait i forgot something! stay here.

you run down and up to your mom and dad.

y/n | dad! when we were at the fair payton opened up about his dad. he is stuck in a really bad home. i was thinking because he already spends a lot of time here -

dad | if you're asking if he can move in, no.

y/n | but dad, we have all this room and he-

dad | i'm kidding of course he can move in.

you give both of them a hug hug.

y/n | thank you. thank you. thank you!!!

dad | no problem.

you go back up to your room. payton is laying on your bed.

y/n | if it's good with you. after dress shopping we can move your stuff over here.

P | really!

he stands up.

wow payton's moving in!!