situation turns.

i changed my mind for this chapter‼️
so enjoy the chapter loves.

payton picked your and and put you on his lap. you began making out. payton began to take off your shirt. you pull away and run to the bathroom. you lock the door behind you. you fall to the floor crying. payton knocks on the door.

P | y/n?! y/n are you alright?

you continue sobbing. payton tries the door handle while all these thoughts run through your head. you kissed tony | cheater | where's your mom | what if your dad is dieing at home with no one to help him | he's going to find out and break up with you | what a terrible girlfriend | you should have let payton leave your dad | payton deserves much better | slut | *your dad's screams. you cover your ears and scream into a towel. payton starts knocking on the door harder.

P | baby please open the door. i'm sorry i-

he starts crying.

*payton's POV*

i thought y/n was ready to do it but i was so wrong. i should have confirmed. now she's screaming and crying in the bathroom and i don't know what's wrong and it's killing me. i knock on the door. but i don't hear anything. she isn't crying anymore. what if she's hurt. payton runs down the hall and runs into housekeeping.

P | i need your help.

housekeeping | okay.

payton power walks back to the room and explains the situation. the maid unlocks the door to see you passed out on the ground with your hands over your ears. they get you to a hospital. payton holds your hands and begins to cry.

*back to your POV*

you open your eyes in a hospital room.

P | omg y/n are you awake.

y/n | yeah

you say. your voice is raspy.

y/n | where am i?

P | you passed out in the hotel room.

the thoughts flood back into your head. you close your eyes and cover your ears.

y/n | payton! payton!!

P | are you okay?! nurse!! we need a nurse!

you grab his hand.

y/n | i love you.

a nurse comes in.

nurse | what do you need.

y/n | payton when you were gone i became friends with tony and- and-

P | what? what is it?

y/n | he kissed me. i pushed him away but- but- i- i'm sorry.

P | tony?! that little bastard.

y/n | payton no-

P | y/n i'll be right bac-

you grab his arm.

y/n | payton!

P | what?!

you see rage in his eyes. you get scared and let go. his face rests.

P | i'm sorry i didn't mean to scare you it's-

y/n | i'm sorry it's my fault.

P | it's no one's fault. let's put it behind us and enjoy the time i'm here.

your mom walks in the room.

mom | y/n! what happened?!

nurse | we diagnose her with severe anxiety. we think it was triggered by the separation from her father. we have these prescriptions that will make it a lot better. take them 3 times a day.

mom | awe i'm so sorry i wasn't there. how often do we have to get them filled?

nurse | once a month.

mom | okay thank you. let's go sweetie.

the nurse hands your mom the prescription. she gets you up and your mom takes you home. when you get in the car your mom laughs.

y/n | what?

mom | you really think i'm going to drive you back home to see your dad because you threw a tantrum.

y/n | what the hell? no.

mom | your dad's a bad influence.

y/n | no he's not?!

she opens the pill bottle and puts one in her hand.

y/n | stop!

you grab the bottle and the one in her hand.

mom | i wasn't actually going to take one.

you roll your eyes. you pull up to your driveway and storm to your room.

your mom's just getting worse and worse😳