Sweet Cream (+)

Scott growled deeply, making a beckoning motion with his finger.

"Hellooo kitty!"

"Your majesty." Ryan obeyed, playing it up. He straddled Scott's lap, the bell jingling with his movements. "Your humble subject awaits your command."

"Before we go much further, I believe I am in need of new clothing. Clothing fit for an emperor. Care to assist?"

The reference went completely over Ryan's head. He stared at Scott in confusion.

"Did... Did you bring more costume stuff...?"

Scott chuckled. "I'll explain it later. In the meantime, I'm wearing much too much clothing for this. And," he lowered his voice, "I think I'm in need of a little something extra sweet to top off this perfect day."

Scott kissed him, then motioned to be let up. Ryan watched him strip, taking in Scott's broad back and fluffy chest. It was a sight he was sure he'd never tire of. Everything about his fiance was impressive. Ryan's skimpy underwear was doing a very poor job at keeping everything contained now, as his body was building up anticipation.

Before returning to the bed, Scott got the whipped cream and chocolate sauce he'd brought from where it was stashed in the mini fridge. This was something he'd wanted to try out of curiosity for a little while. It being his birthday was as good of an excuse as any.

"Somebody's up already! Is my Hot Stuff a horny little kitty cat?" Scott joked, noticing Ryan's member peeking out of his waistband.

"Only for you, your majesty. Though, you're not much better." Ryan eyed Scott's almost-erection before having his attention drawn to what he had in his hands. "I was wondering when you'd get those out! How do you want to do this?"

Scott put whipped cream on his finger and held it out for Ryan to lick. Ryan very eagerly obliged, sucking it clean and running his tongue over the webbing between Scott's fingers, maintaining eye contact the whole time.

"Good kitty," Scott purred. This was already a little more exciting than he thought it was going to be. "Now, it's my turn."

He sat behind Ryan on the bed, whispering in Ryan's ear, "Try closing your eyes..."

Ryan was more than a little hesitant. Not being able to see during sex had never led to good experiences for him. He really wanted to keep playing this game, though. Scott had never hurt him. It would be okay, right? I mean, Scott knew he didn't like blindfolds, so this was a compromise, right? He closed his eyes just far enough to still be able to see through his lashes. He couldn't help but tense just a little.

He heard the POP of a cap, and assumed it was the chocolate sauce. He could feel the bed shifting as Scott must have repositioned himself behind him. Then suddenly there was COLD on his shoulder, making him jump a little, his bell jingling. The cold was replaced very quickly by WARM and WET, with puffs of warm air as Scott licked it off. Ryan muffled the sound he made behind his hand. Maybe this wasn't so bad...

Scott was emboldened by Ryan's reaction. He took the hand Ryan used to muffle his mouth, and squirted a line of whipped cream down the wrist, taking his time in cleaning it off. Ryan trembled against his chest with each swipe of his tongue, making some very cute noises. Scott needed more. He may have forgotten birthday cake, but he had a treat a hundred times sweeter in front of him.

With the wrist now clean, Scott swung around to straddle Ryan's lap, and teased his mouth with the whipped cream nozzle. Once his lips parted, he squirted some inside Ryan's mouth before initiating a kiss. He very gently laid Ryan down on the mattress as they shared the cream. Neither of them really noticed his crown falling off and rolling off the bed.