~Contact~

Y/n's POV

Silence is present, peace is taking place and the sun has reached it's highest point of the day already. Both you and Yoongi are in his office. You are busy on your phone with your earphones in while he is doing his job. He is and stays the oh, so famous hotel owner even in these kind of situations after all. Business keeps going.

As you watch Youtube videos about make-up and all, a buzz happens. It's a text message.

Unknown:
Things are about to get hot again. Watch and see how one single move ruins your whole career.

In an instant you shoot up from laying down in the couch. You don't know what to expect, but all you know is that the maid is taking action again and your career is at stake now.

"Yoongi, big problem!" You stand up as you call his name. He looks at you with eyes of shock.

"Your dad found out the truth!?"

"No, even bigger! My career is over!" You say, walking to his desk and putting your phone on it. Yoongi reads the message of course and then looks up again.

"Check the media."

"But what do I look for? I don't even know what she could do to ruin my career.." You take your phone back, looking at Yoongi while asking him that. He himself grabs his own phone too and unlocks it.

"Your career gets ruined by bad stuff you do. The media loves tea. The only thing that woman can do is make you look bad now. You got the attention of the media already because of the club pictures of us."

"So she wants to ruin my image?" You ask.

"Exactly." Yoongi nods and you sigh, looking for any tea-spilling articles about you. What surprises you though, is that you get multiple notifications from Instagram regarding one of your posts. You frown as you check it, not sure what people are talking about. Once you see the post, you drop your phone out of shock. You cover your mouth and look at Yoongi.

"What did she do?" He asks and you swallow, slowly squatting to grab your phone again. Seeing the picture for the second time makes you sigh. You turn it to Yoongi and he's surprised by what he sees too, taking a moment before checking it again.

"This is bad.."

"Hahah, really? I thought it was the opposite.." You nervously laugh, trying to answer sarcastically. In a second your phone is taken out of your hand and Yoongi does something before putting it down on his desk.

"It's gone now, but it hasn't avoided the media. People may have taken screenshots already."

"That's not my body!"

"I know that figure isn't yours, Y/n, but the other people don't. Damn it, she did a smart move." He sighs. You take your phone back and ask him another question.

"What now?"

"Honestly, I don't know.." Your phone buzzes again and you check the message. It's her again.

Unknown:
Aww, you deleted that pretty fast. You ruined the fun, honey! :( Good that I made a memory of it to share it with the whole country. ;)

"S-she screenshotted it..She's gonna share it with the country? Don't tell me she means th-"

"The news. We can't do anything other than deny and not respond." Yoongi finishes your sentence. His face shows utter defeat, yet a light turns on in your head.

"Actually, we can do something." You smirk. He frowns at you now and you carefully shake your phone a bit.

"We got a number, didn't we? How about we go to the police?" You speak and the man claps his hands only once, standing up afterwards and grabbing one of his many car keys. He hurries around the desk to you and gets a hold of your face, smashing his lips on yours for a moment.

"You're a genius. Let's go!" Yoongi grabs your hand right after saying that and hurries to his car with you. While he drives to the police station you check the number and you curse once realising something.

"She used my phone! The one she stole from me!"

"She has cracking skills? No, she must've hired someone." Yoongi speaks as he focuses on the road, trying to reach the police station quickly.

"With what money?"

"She isn't broke, you know? She has a job as a maid and has the clothes you bought along with your laptop." He answers and you sigh.

Those clothes were so nice..I barely wore them even!

Soon you arrive and you follow Yoongi to a specific officer. It seems like they both know each other since the officer recognizes Yoongi.

"She got messages from the person threatening her. It's her stolen phone, can you track it?" Yoongi points at you.

"Well, yeah, but it'll take time." The officer quickly replies, frowning a bit while doing so.

"As long as we catch her."

"Okay. Give the number and we'll get right into it.

----

842words📝📝

Not much at all, but this is a nice way of coming back after a long disappearance. The end is getting near, my loves!🥰