~Lake~

The car arrives at the big ass labyrinth and you pay the taxi driver. You thank him and step out of it with haste. Sam-Yong opens the door and you show him a short smile.

"Didn't you leave with our master? What happened?"

"He fucked it all up and ruined everything in five minutes. I'm leaving this place!"

"M-miss, don't do that! You're overreacting!"

"No, I'm not. I'm ending something I shouldn't have started in the first place." You answer the man as you walk upstairs. You reach your room and enter it without closing the door and you grab your suitcase.

You throw it on the king sized bed and open the closet to grab everything and put it in the suitcase at once. You grab your shoes and laptop and dump it in there too to eventually close it, but you notice the dress and other stuff Yoongi chose on your first date with him. You grab it all and walk to the balcony.

You take a deep breath and throw it in the lake in the garden. You watch the clothes creating a shower of waterdrops everywhere and go back inside to close your suitcase and leave the mansion. You stomp back to the front door and the chef stops you by calling your name. She runs to you and grabs your shoulders.

"Sam-Yong came to me. What the hell happened in that restaurant!?"

"Enough to let my bucket of water spill everything by breaking from too much of it." You answer and open the door. The woman turns you back to her again.

"What did he say?"

"Tch. He was sweet and expected me to tell him I love him. I still don't and messed up my chance to try and say it so I wouldn't hurt him and I apologized. I told him I don't want to see him hurt because I like him a lot and then he got mad and asked why I kissed and had sex with him yesterday when I don't have any feelings for him. Bruhh, he was so cute and jealous and so sweet that I couldn't just ignore what he said he wanted from me! He said that there was no logic at all and I just left him after getting mad too and telling him to marry himself!"

"He's a dumb man, okay? He doesn't understand a woman's mind and gets irritated easily because it's you. He loves you and thought you finally loved him. Don't leave because of his stupid actions.."

"He always makes stupid mistakes and immediately thinks I love him because I smile or laugh! He thinks that I am easy to catch like all those sluts who go after his money! He never tries to understand me before talking and I'm sick of it all! Now let me leave this man's stupid labyrinth where jealous maids try to scare me by threatening me!"

"Thr-"

"Yes. That one maid who ruined my clothes placed a note on the nightstand with a picture of it and threatened me! Another reason to leave here!" You interrupt the woman and get out of her grip. You go to your car and dump your suitcase on the backseat to eventually get in the car and drive away.

--Time Skip!--

You quietly drink a cup of tea in your couch as you watch tv in your pajamas.

"I missed this cozy, lonely life.." You say to yourself as you take another sip of your tea.

'Movie nights? You do that alone?'

'That's one of the reasons I need you.'

A flasback of yesterday pops in your head and you sigh.

He just likes to ruin everything, doesn't he? Is he testing my nerves or what?

You drink some more of your tea and continue watching tv. The evening passes calmly and you fall asleep in your couch.