~Fiancé~

You wake up and notice that you're in the hospital. You sit up and the door of your room opens.

"Dad?"

"Ah, darling! You're awake!"

"Um, yeah." You say as the man closes the door quickly. He walks to you and immediately embraces you.

"First you leave my house with that wealthy man extremely angry, then you never call me back again and now I get a call from the hospital because you've been found wrecked and unconscious all the way in Daegu!? Did I hurt you that bad with setting you two up?"

"N-no! Not at all!"

"Then how did this happen!?"

...

"I'm uh..There's kind of a situation going on and it seems like it's getting worse?"

"Oh, darling..Explain it more detailed so I can help you." Your dad frowns as he sits down on the side of the bed.

"Uhm..You can't really help, dad."

"Tell me." He says more sternly and you sigh. You explain the whole maid situation and what's been happening. You tell him you've been kidnapped to Daegu and your phone was taken away.

"Your wallet?"

"Who carries his wallet along in their house.."

"Ohh? Did you just call that boy's house your house?" Your dad smirks and you push your lips together.

"H-he has his cute sides..It was stressful in the beginning, but we kind of grew together I guess.."

"Did my girl just say she likes someone!?"

"Shh!! Dad, we're in a hospital!" You immediately say and the man smiles brightly. His emotions change in a second though..

"But I can't let you stay in such a dangerous relationship..Who knows what happens to you if she knows you're still gonna be with him after this!?"

"Dad, I'm fine! I was too focused on something else and forgot about the maid.."

"It can happen again! Oh dear, I don't even dare imagine another incident!"

"Don't w-"

"You won't get close to that man until that psycho maid is gone! Do you understand?"

"But dad! We can't find her unless I'm there! I'm her prey!"

"Do you think you're a tool!? You can't risk your life like that! She kidnapped you, darling!"

"She never hurt me! All the things she's done are minor things!"

"But they get worse! You got poisened and then kidnapped! What do you think she'll do next! Leave another note??"

..

"See? That woman is dangerous, darling. If you stay with that man another second, you will be in great danger. She's warning you in all kinds of ways and if you go back again, she'll have to do even more effective actions to scare you away."

"I can't just leave, dad! Yoongi and I just got so close! He'll get hurt!"

"I didn't forbid you to marry him. You just can't be with him as long as that maid isn't stopped."

"She'll never get caught if I stay away!"

"She will. We just have to go to the police and they'll find her."

"That's not the way to do it, dad! They won't find anything and she'll stay low until they go again! There are cameras in Yoongi's house already and that already makes it harder for her to take action. Only if I'm outside alone she can approach me."