~Days~

Y/n's POV:

You woke up a long time ago. The weird thing is, you woke up in a hotel..

Your phone is gone and you didn't even have your wallet with you in the garden, so you don't have that either. The keycard was left on the nightstand, so you grab it and go to the lobby to ask who has rented that room. To your surprise, it was on your name..

You thank the staff and walk outside. While just standing at the entrance, you check your environment to recognize where you are.

"Daegu? That maid brought me all the way to goddamn Daegu!?? Damn it!" You say to yourself and sigh. Yoongi's mansion is in Seoul so it's a lost chance to just walk there. As you look down, you notice something.

No..That bitch stole my ring! She took my freaking engagement ring!!

Fury is spread in your whole body. You are literally ready to just kill that maid on the spot.

"Ahh, I can call Yoongi!"

...

Why did I never ram his number in my head..ARGHH, I'M AN IDIOT!!

You sigh in frustration and look at the sky.

"Let's just hope Yoongi is smart and is able to check my activity on my bank account.." You say and sigh again, going back inside to your room. You decide to just watch your time away with the tv in your room.

Yoongi's POV:

A night has passed and no sign of Y/n has been reported to me. I couldn't sleep and just get out of bed to take a shower.

Once I finish dressing myself, I walk downstairs to the kitchen and see a phone in the middle of the island. I walk closer to it and recognize it as Y/n's.

"W-what..She's back!?" I look around and open the door to the garden. No sign..I run back upstairs and enter her room. No sign.

"Y/n!?? Y/n, are you back?!? Where are you!" I yell and nothing happens other than the maids and Sam-Yong looking confused at me.

"She's not back? But her phone's in the kitchen!" I say to them.

"Oh, that purple cased one? I found it in the living room and just left it in the kitchen since everyone goes there and maybe find her phone back. I'm sorry, master..I didn't know it was hers.."

"'Milady's'. Don't forget how you should call her." I say and order them back to work. I walk back to the kitchen and grab her phone. I turn it on and see my missed calls. I notice her phone is on silent mode and I sigh.

"You idiot..Why leave your phone behind.."

--Time Skip!--

Y/n's POV:

It's past noon. Apparently it's room service here and you get all the meals through the day. You go outside and just sit on a bench at the entrance. You're already sick of the tv and you got nothing else to waste your time on and make the day end faster.

"Wait..How expensive is it here?! I'm not in a situation to spend my money so easily on a hotel!" You run back to the info desk and ask for how many days you rented your room and for how much. The staff looks weirdly at you as expected and checks it.

"It says you'll pay when you check out. You have to pay 313.000 Won (€230/$258) per night."

...

You swallow your shock away and ask if you can pay later online and she nods a yes, so you immediately check out, not thinking about having a roof above you at night. Once everything is done, you sit back on that same bench.