~Soft Pink And White Hydrangeas~

1 Year Later

Yoongi's POV:

"How are you feeling son? About to die from nerves?"

"Ahah, no, not really. I've been looking forward to this. All I wish to do now is stare at her and show her off to everyone here."

"Don't lie to me! You are nervous!" My father hits me on my back. Mother watches the both of us and she just smiles on her seat.

"Dad, is it almost time?"

"Have some patience, will you? The poor girl is about to change her last name!"

"I know, but it's turning a bit awkward here." I take a quick glance at father and he just sighs. Everyone is quietly looking forward to the moment of reveal.

"More than a year has passed and you still don't seem to have patience. Where did I go wrong?"

"It's not like you have much patience either. I still remember the time before I took over your business very clearly."

"You were slacking off!" He looks back at me displeased. I roll my eyes with a smile and suddenly, the long awaited car arrives. Everyone's attention goes to the white limousine and suddenly my nerves are kicking in. My heart starts to beat faster and my hands start to feel clammy.

The door opens and the first bridesmaid steps out of it with a bouquet in her hands. White peonies kept together with fancy decorating and a lace. The second bridesmaid sets foot on the ground too and the third one hops out of the car afterwards.

Y/n's father walks out of the car and makes space for the bride, holding his hand out for her to grab it. The tulle skirt shows first as she tries to find the ground and then her hand finds her father's. Finally she walks out of the car, revealing herself completely in her white, voluminous dress customized with stones on the top skirt and lace, strapless upper body. There's not many, but it's just enough to be mesmerized by the dress alone already. When I look at the person wearing it, my eyes tear up. I try to keep my cool, but the tears manage to grow and I quickly wipe them away.

"I do not regret spending the most of our budget to that dress. It's made just for her and she shines in it."

"Tell me about it..I'm going to marry that woman and dance with her in the most beautiful dress she's ever worn in her life." I swallow as her eyes land on mine whilst walking towards me and my father, her arm locked with her father's. Her other hand holds a bouquet of soft pink and white hydrangeas.

A shy smile smile is plastered on her face. She ends up biting on her lip, which makes my heart skip several beats at once. I just keep my gaze on her. After what seemed like a year long walk to the isle, her arm finally lets go of her dad. Finally she's holding my hands.

"You really made me forget about everyone around us looking like a moissanite sparkling all kinds of colors."

[A/n: Moissanite is a crystal that tends to show more colored flashes of light than diamond]

"Well, this whole dress got customized with it." She can't help herself to point it out and I just wink back. The priest clears his throat and the moment has finally come. We both do our small speeches for each other and say our well expected yeses. After a year of waiting we can finally confirm our marriage. I waste no time and pull her closer by her waist, closing the gap between our lips. All kinds of noises are heard as we kiss and all I care about is hugging her afterwards.

"I love you, my queen. I love you so damn much.." My emotions take over me and I actually start to cry. Her reaction is sweet and she wipes my tears while saying it back, but she starts to cry too because of me.

"Look at them cry, those love birds! Yoongi is crying!" Seokjin points out as he holds tissues absorbing his own tears. Y/n laughs and her beautiful smile relaxes me from the sudden emotional burst. I take her hand and she looks at me again.

"Let's walk out of here as husband and wife now." I kiss the back of her hand.

"Yes, please! I couldn't eat anything because of the nerves and now I'm starving."

"Don't worry, you're not the only one here." I smile again and she shows her own too. We walk back to the limousine and wave at all the people we invited before stepping into it.

The next location is the restaurant where we eat ourselves till we're balloons and dance to our hearts content. Many videos and pictures are taken by professionals as well as family and friends. We have an amazing evening and late during the night we go back to our new home where our dog being babysitted awaits us. We're both drunk and have a rough time taking our outfits off. By the time it's all off we're exhausted and our drunk selves decide to just sleep naked.

The next morning we wake up around noon with our heads spinning faster than machines, so we take it easy and eat a fresh hangover soup made by the still employed cheff. There's not a chance that hangover medicine is excluded from that meal. Before we even realize it we fall asleep again in the couch. There's no worries about plans since we have a whole week off.

In a whole year, the business grew bigger and Y/n got busier with her job too since she agreed on working for two groups. We got a new addition to the family in the form of a pup and we moved to a new house smaller than the mansion we used to live in.

How? Y/n and I agreed on having a fresh start in a new home after all that's happened. Besides all that we were also busy planning and organizing the marriage.

Finally there will be some rest and a huge weight falls of our shoulders.

Our married life can finally begin.

The End.