~Parents~

"Really? She finally got caught?"

"She was hiding at someone's place. The owner said she was house sitting since he is on vacation." The police officer explains and you sigh in relief.

"Finally peace for real now." Yoongi comments. The man in his uniform nods.

"She will first be questioned and then she'll be locked up."

"She will pay everything she stole and ruined back. The amount of money I had to spend these weeks is more than usual and I don't like the fact that it all was because a crazy woman."

"Ahem..Do I have to remind you that you insisted on spending money on me and even ordered me to?" You say and the policeman tries to hold his smile. Yoongi responds pretty quickly to that though.

"It's not that I regret my decision, but the fact that so much money had to be spent because of jealousy. I bought you new clothes twice and a new phone too. It's funny how your new phone didn't disappear yet."

"I didn't even have it with me so there was no use in letting it disappear."

"There was no use in disappearing the rest too?" Yoongi responds.

"Ahah, alright. Since I did my job here I'm going to leave you two alone now. Have a nice day."

"You too." Yoongi says and you smile with a nod as the officer does the same while looking at you for a moment as he leaves.

"Nice, I'll leave this blank room in two days and then all will turn back to normal."

"Hopefully.." You say to that as you reposition yourself in the couch. The headache you've been enduring still hasn't gone away and Yoongi notices there's something going on.

"Are you okay?"

"Hmm? Ah, yeah. It's just a headache, but it's not that painful. It's just been sticking around for too long to my liking."

"Why don't you sleep for a bit? You've been traveling a lot these days because of me."

"A headache won't come because of traveling, but alright. I'll try to sleep." You agree on his idea and lay down in the couch. It takes you some time to fall asleep.

You regret it though. You have those dreams again. Nothing new happens, but the voices of the couple that found you at their door feel awfully familiar. You can't seem put names on the voices though.

You shoot awake after trying to discover who the six year old boy is in your dreams. Yoongi looks confused at you as you expect him to be.

"What's going on?"

"I-I had those dreams again." You stand up and walk to the tray with glasses. You fill one with water and drink from it, listening to what Yoongi has to say.

"Again? I honestly don't understand why they even started."

"I don't know the answer to that either. I'm surprised that I even remember something from when I was a baby. Normally we forget everything up to five years old or so."

"Were you curious about your biological parents for your whole life or something?" He asks still confused about your dreams. You shrug while shaking your head. He looks down on his lap, probably thinking. You walk over to his bed and take a seat on the free space next to his legs.

"There has to be some reason."

"Keep in your mind that I also may be completely wrong about all this. They may just be random dreams too."

"But you keep having them. that's not really a thing for random dreams, isn't it?"

"Well..I think you're right about that?" You answer Yoongi unsure. You sigh, speaking again.