~Golddigger~

You chat with your co-worker and explained her why you were absent a few days ago. She told you that they miss their make-up artist and wish you a fast recovery. You smiled as you read what she had to tell you from them.

"Miss?"

"Huh?" You answer as you startle from the sudden voice. You see the chef from yesterday and smile.

"Ah, hello. What is it?"

"I was thinking if you would like to have a cup of tea with me. Am I intruding you?"

"Of course not! I'm happy that you want me to accompany you. Let's get inside!" You answer her with a big smile.

You walk back inside and have a pleasant conversation about different things. Stories about Yoongi's lonely life, girls that constantly flirt with him when he's working in his office. He's fired a lot of them because of that.

"You know, it's actually the first time that he smiled in this house for a girl. He walks around with different faces every time. You really have a big impact on him, Y/n."

"Tch, I don't think so. Men are all just the same. They all eventually want our bodies and there's no way that it's a lie."

"So he tried to..You know..." She looks at you and you think.

"Hmm. He sure tried to kiss me multiple times already but I said no or I pulled myself out of the trans. I don't really know since we only had our first kiss this morning."

"Seriously? He kissed you?"

"W-well, yeah. He tried it every time he got the chance. Even on the first day I got here and fell from the stairs.."

"What!? He never does such reckless things! I swear, he learned his manners already at the age of three!"

"People do things in private or behind someone's back these days."

"He always stayed at home."

"For real? Didn't that boy have any friends?"

"Of course he did, but he always brought them home because he didn't like going outside and busy places. He still doesn't these days."

"Why does he own places full of people if he himself doesn't like that?"

"He likes to lead things and took over his father's business. He rules over this house as well as you can see. He looks very emotionless, but actually it al happens in his head. He's a big thinker and I think you are making him think about things he never did before. I saw him frowning as he walked past me this morning and it was his typical thinking face when he doesn't understand something."

"Hmm.." You say as you look at the tea in the blood red coloured mug.

"Is something wrong? Did you have a fight with him?"

"Ahh, well..I told him I still don't feel anything for him after the kiss. He got pissed and left the room."

"Dear, telling him that after he kisses you is the worst thing you can do. You hurt his feelings right after you connected with him. I'm sure he's head over heals with you."

"But it felt wrong! It was good, but so wrong! How can I just kiss someone I barely know a week!? I can't just force myself to do things.."

"Tell me what you think of him." She asks and you look at her.

"He is nice, caring and playful, but he can also be very scary like yesterday.."

"He only acts like like that when something happened that is not tolerated here. Ruining your whole closet was way beyond his limit and he kind of blew up in his head."