~Wine~

[A/n: The day I'm wrote this chapter was on Christmas, the day when I started publishing this story. I hope that you guys like it because I put a lot of work in it. Thank you for reading my stories. :')]

Yoongi's POV

I park my car as I look at the door of Y/n's house. A soft golden light shines through the window next to it and a figure, Y/n, walks around. It looks like she pours a glass of wine. She immediately chugs it in her mouth and I sigh at the sight.

"Why not drink from the bottle instead of wasting a glass." I say and shake my head as I leave my car to go to Y/n's door. I knock on it and no one comes. I knock again and speak.

"Y/n, I know you're in there. Open the door or I'll kick it open."

...

"Y/n! I swear, I'm gonna do it!"

Stomps form inside the house and the door unlocks. It flies open by the owner of my heart. Her irritated face makes me bite my lip to prevent myself from smiling at the sight of my angry love in her pajamas. I walk past her and enter her house.

"Who sa-"

"Don't nag me for entering my love's hiding place." I interrupt her as I look around. It's a cozy environment and it's half dark since the little lamp at the little tv gives not much light. I grab the wine bottle and see that half of it is already gone.

"You drank all of this this evening?"

"Tch, I'm not outside so why not?" She answers as she leans against the wall behind me. I read the name of the wine and it's a pretty good one since I drank it multiple times. I drink from the bottle and hear Y/n quietly curse at me. Damn, I missed her presence..

"It's a good wine. I drink it sometimes while working in the evenings." I speak after turning to her while swallowing. She just looks at me.

I slowly walk to her as I scan her reaction. Her throat moves as she swallows while looking away.

"Let's get straight to the point here. Apologize."

"Me? For what!?"

"For throwing my sincere feelings in that lake." I answer as I stop near her. Her eyes pierce through mine and I do the same.

"I don't want your money."

"It's not about the price of all of it. I gave it to you because you are beautiful in those clothes. You're practically shining in them! It's made for you and you threw it in there without even thinking!"

"I shine without those clothes too." She speaks and I smirk at her.

"That's a fact. You even shine in pajamas." The bottle touches my lips as I drink from the wine again and the woman in front of me talks.

"I'm not apologizing. It won't even happen in your dreams." I hold my laugh as I swallow the strong, sweet, red wine. I lick my lips as I lock my eyes with her and place my hand on the wall next to her head.

"And what would this feisty woman make her apologize? Is there anything she wishes for?"

"Hmm..Guess it."

"A new bottle of wine?" I joke and she rolls her eyes totally unsatisfied with my answer. She pushes my arm from the wall and walks away, but I grab her side and pull her to me.

"Hey, hey! I was just joking. Tell me."

"I won't tell you. You must know it yourself or this will keep going here." Y/n answers and sighs while looking at the lamp. I sigh too as I scan her face.