~Chocolate~

You wait for Yoongi to leave the kitchen and wait a bit before going back to your room. You finished your sandwiches in that time and you see Yoongi sitting on your bed as you enter your room.

"Where were you?"

"Uhm..I sat on that bench next to the little lake outside. Why?"

"Where were you all day long?"

"In bed. Didn't the maid tell you I felt sick?"

"She did. Come here." He says and you close the door behind you. You sit next to him and he puts his forehead on yours. You look surprised at him and he backs off after a few seconds.

"You don't seem to be sick."

"Well, I basically slept it away all day long." You lie again and he nods.

"Aren't you hungry?"

"I ate a few sandwiches while I was sitting outside."

"Okay. Well, good night." He says coldly and stands up. He walks to the door and leaves the room without looking at you for a second.

He's so cold..Is he that upset about me not having any feelings for him?

You crawl under your blanket and try to sleep for the thousandth time. This time it actually happens and you comfortably sleep.

--Timeu Skipeu!--

Days went by and you and Yoongi didn't talk to each other. You bought new clothes with his card and thanked him, you always greet each other and see each other at the table, but no conversation forms. It's already Thursday..

You just finished dinner and went to your room again like usual these past days. You take a shower and change into your pajamas. You watch a series on your laptop and knocks on your door catch your attention.

"Yes?" You say after pausing your episode. The door opens and the chef comes from behind it. You smile at her.

"I want to talk to you."

"Sure. Come and sit here." You motion her to come and she does what you asked.

"What is it?" You ask her and she sighs as she looks disappointed at you.

"I thought you went to master's office after our last conversation?"

"Well, yes, but I didn't knock on his door and just went to my room. I wasn't ready yet."

"And you still aren't? Sweety, it's been four days already.."

"You know why I still didn't talk to him."

"What do you mean?" She asks confused and you close your laptop to place it on the nightstand.

"I was in the storage room when you talked to Yoongi Sunday evening."

"Wait..So you know he's acting like he doesn't know you heard it?"

"Yup."

"Aghh! Why didn't you tell me earlier?"

"I don't know." You say and she face palms herself.

"Listen, young woman. You will talk to him tomorrow or I'll tell him you know it all myself. You choose."

"Why!?"

"I don't like to see you two in a fight when you're supposed to get closer everyday!"

"It doesn't matter anyways! I don't want to marry yet and absolutely not with a rich man! I am only doing this for my dad and only for him! I miss my home, my daily routine I'm used to for years, cleaning my messy house, everything I did before I got in this situation!"