You wiped your eyes and entered the portrait hole only to be met with a large group of Gryffindors. The majority of them looked beyond pleased and in awe but there was a small few who looked as if they wanted to kill you. 

"How'd you do it then?" Fred asked in a bitter tone.

"W-what?" Your voice was shaking at his tone. 

"How'd you do it? What spell was it? How'd you get Harry in the tournament?" He asked again. 

"You seriously don't think I put his name in do you?" You gained some confidence as you raised your voice slightly. 

"Who else would have done it?" 

"If you did it (y/n) it was brilliant! Now Harry can get back at Cedric for beating us!" Katie was one of the Gryffindors with a large smile on her face. 

"Should've entered yourself in too!" Dean yelled. Cheers and chatter erupted around the common room but Fred didn't laugh. His eyes were still sending daggers your way. 

"Did you do it to spite us?" Ron joined in. 

"You know I wanted to enter! You've always had it in for me! Teachers pet (y/n) McGonagall, bet your mum was in on it, wasn't she?" Angelina joined the boys. George and Lee gave you an uneasy look, it was evident they were unsure of what to make of this situation and George knew Fred was far too angry to be stopped.

"Don't you dare bring her into this!" You yelled at the girl. "Why the bloody hell would I put his name in? You boys knew I didn't want you to even enter it because of how dangerous it was! Why would you think I would put Harry in danger like that?"

"To get back at us." Ron spat. 

"To get back at you for what?" 

"The two most famous students in Hogwarts, just wanted the spotlight on you both once again didn't you? Selfish gits." Ron muttered the last part. You lost your temper and pushed past the twins to stand face to face to Ron. 

"How dare you! You're the bloody selfish one! Do you think Harry wants this? Of course he bloody doesn't! But you don't care because you're so self absorbed-" You tried to finished but Fred pushed you back slightly as he replaced the spot Ron was standing in. 

"Don't talk to my brother like that!" 

"Then tell him to stop calling me and Harry selfish gits!" 

"Maybe you are a selfish git!" Fred yelled but the moment those words left his mouth his face softened, he regretted it immediately. "(yn) I-" 

"So that's what you think of me?" Tears were now falling from your face, never in a million years did you expect Fred to ever say those words to you. If there was one thing Fred couldn't stand it was seeing someone he cared for cry, especially when he was the cause. "You know what Fred?" 

"What?" He muttered. 

"Stay away from me! You complete and utter git." With that you shoved past him and left the common room through the portrait hole. As you left you heard a few Gyrffindors let out a string of 'ooh's' and laugheter at Fred's now flustered state. Tears were still falling down your face as you ran to your mothers office.

"AH! (y/n), why the tears?" Peeves came out from behind the staircase. Despite his reputation he was rather understanding and kind to you. Prehaps it was because you'd known him all your life unlike the other students. 

"Fred and a few others think I put Harry's name in the cup, they hate me." 

"They're jealous."