Chapter 22

Kinaumagahan ay hindi na mapatid ang ngiti sa labi ko. Hanggang ngayon kasi ay kinikilig pa'rin ako kada maaalala ko ang conversation namin ni Emman kagabi.

And because of mixed enthusiasm and excitement to see Emmanuel again, I arrived thirty minutes early at school, only to find out that professors won't be attending classes due to having an urgent meeting regards to the EIS CUP.

Malapit na kasi ang intramurals, at kada intrams ay hindi lang school namin ang naglalaban laban sa sports kundi maging ang iba pang University, sila ang dumadayo sa school namin dahil ang campus namin ang palaging nag ho-host or ginagawang venue dahil napakalaki ng stadium namin at kaya nitong iaccomodate ang napakaraming athletes na galing sa iba't ibang University.

I spent my whole time playing video games because I have no other thing to do, and thank God I always have my PSP and my switch with me, kasi kung hindi ay paniguradong mabo-bore ako.

Lunch time and I went to the cafeteria, looking for Emmanuel because I cooked Sinigang na hipon for him this morning. Pero hindi ko siya natagpuan 'ron at tanging si Primo lang ang sumalubong sa'kin. She said that Emman is busy doing his sketch again and he's at the library with Timothèe, so as much as I badly want to see Emman again, I didn't bother looking for him because I know he's busy, so I just asked Primo a favor to hand Emmanuel the lunch I prepared, personally. And she gladly said yes. Ayoko naman kasing abalahin pa si Emman gayo'ng alam kong busy siya sa pag gagawa ng sketch.

And as usual, I was stuck with Dos during lunch and we just spent our time eating and talking about how psychopath and obsessed Joe from You is, and how hot Becky is. We barely even notice the time because we're so engrossed by talking about our favorite series on netflix. We also played video games and I let him borrowed my switch while I'm using my PSP. He even claimed how nostalgic it was having the chance to play switch again.

We were in the middle of playing when I abruptly received a text message from Marco saying that she has thrown a welcome party at her house this afternoon, and she told me I had to be there even if I come a bit late. I wasn't expecting that. She was referring to her house on the fifth avenue that has started building last year, and I had no idea that it was fully furnished now and that she's already planning to move in. Wala naman kasi siyang binabalita sa amin tungkol 'ron kaya hindi ko alam na gawa na pala ang bahay niya.

Hindi ko ba alam kay Marco. Noon pa siya kating kati na humiwalay ng bahay sa parents niya.

At dahil ayokong pumunta ng mag isa ay inaya ko na lang si Dos na sumama sa'kin. Isa pa ay gusto ko rin siya ipakilala kila Marco.

"Ayokong mag mura pero p*tangina bahay ba talaga 'to ng bestfriend mo? Parang bahay ni kuya Will amp!" he exclaimed the moment I parked my car at the front gate, here in fifth avenue, at Marco's place. Natawa lang ako.

Pinag masdan ko ang bahay.

Madalas namin dating bisitahin 'tong magkakaibigan dahil excited kaming lahat sa kakalabasan ng bahay ni Marco. Huling punta namin rito ay hindi pa fully furnished ang bahay at napakarami pang idadagdag, hindi tulad ngayon na kitang kita ko na kung gaano kagara ang outcome nito.

I rolled down my window to have a better access of the three storey house.

It was made out of glass, metal and rock. The ground floor has this floor-to-ceiling glass wall, while the second floor is made of rock and the third floor is back to being full glass wall again, but the difference is that it was black and heavily tinted, compared to the clear glass from the first.