Part 45 - ☆❤ Relaxing Day ❤☆

Location - Malhotra Mansion...
At 11:00 AM...

In Living Room...

Everyone were settled in living room after breakfast...

"So what's the plan??" Mukti asked...

"Nandini suggested that we can stay indoors and play hide and seek and then probably watch some movies." Manik replied while looking at his mobile...

"Yaa it's a very good idea because everyone are tired and they have busy week ahead." Dhruv answered after a brief pause...

"Manik why are you so into your phone?? What are you looking at??" Cabir questioned manik as he was into his cell from almost half an hour...

"Dad asked me to check a file and look into owners background." Manik replied and kept his phone aside...

"I don't want to play and I am still sleepy." Avni said and stood up...

"No avni if you take a nap right now you will be cranky while taking lunch." Nandini refused avni and lovingly explained her...

"I also don't want to play." This time it was ruhi...

"Why ruh??" Nandini asked...

"I don't feel like playing." Ruhi looks down with a sad face...

"Ruh!!" Nandini says and opens her arms...

Ruhi goes and hugs her and sits on her lap...

"Ruh you should not let stupid things ruin your happiness... Just forget it and go on with your life and why are you worrying?? I will be there with you." Nandini hugged her tightly...

Ruhi pulls away and looks into nandini's eyes...

"Forever and humesha??" Ruhi asked innocently...

Nandini smiled, "Forever and humesha!!"

That makes ruhi smile, "Ok let's play."

Then it was decided that navya will be diner and rest will hide...

They all run and search a place to hide for themselves...

Navya then count till 20 and start to seek...

She takes few minutes and then find cabir eating some chips sitting inside a cupboard in the kitchen...

After 2 hours...

They play this game for 2 hours and then ends the game to have lunch...

They all take a seat in dining room and were chitt- chatting...

Manik, cabir, dhruv were talkimg about some music concert...

Aliya and mukti were discussing about new lot to be displayed in the showroom...

Nandini was listening to naira and aarushi about how they want to dress up and want a different hairstyle tomorrow...

Navya was debating with reyansh, jiyansh, ruhi and avni whether or not they can beat her in eating competition...

Aahana and aarohi were into their dolls... While ayaan and aarav were having spoon fight...

They all were disturbed when nandini asked them what they want to do post lunch...

"I want to sleep didu." Avni replied...

"Same here!!" Reyansh spoke after a second...