Part 16 - ☆❤ Fab5 v/s Navni❤☆

Location - Malhotra Mansion

Here after watching movie, spending time together and having dinner they call off the day as they were tired...

Morning- 8:30am

The first one to wake up was our gang's good boy dhruv... He then woke up everyone and they got ready and left for college...

Location - Murthy mansion

Here at night after having dinner heatstroke band left for their houses...
After their departure murthies soon slept...

Next morning- 7:30am

As we know murthy ladies and navni were in kitchen spending time with each other and after breakfast they left for college too...

Location - The Space Academy

Navni reached first and they were talking and suddenly navya said...
Navya- nandu chalo music practice karte hai waise bhi class chalu hone mai time hai aur musicana bhi paas mai hai...
Nandini- ok chalo i don't mind...

They moved towards different jam room and only one jam room was available as others were practicing for musicana too... So they bymistakely did big mistake as it was fab5 jam room and they entered inside which is not allowed to anyone...

 So they bymistakely did big mistake as it was fab5 jam room and they entered inside which is not allowed to anyone

       ( one side of jam room)

    ( another side of jam room)

Note:- Both side of jamroom had different pictures of fab5 making jam room look more beautiful...

And on the other side fab5 reached space...
Manik- guys lets move to jam room... I have got an awesome tune...
Cabir- manik phele kuch kha lete hai na kyu iss nanhi si jaan pe itne atyachaar kar raha hai...
Manik- shut up cabir... And we will eat after practice...
Mukti- ha cabir chal ab jyada nakre mat kar
Cabir- dekha meri toh koi kadar hi nahi hai
Aliya- cabir you can never stop doing such dramas right...
Dhruv- its cabir's talent baby and anyways chal cabir for now you can have mom's sandwich and after practice you can have something from canteen
Cabir- mera dard sirf dhruv samaj sakta hai... Tu hi mera sacha yaar hai...

After listening such statement all started to laugh as they know cabir and his dramas can never end...

They reached their jam room only to listen someone laughing from inside...

Mukti(angrily)- who the hell entered inside our jam room without our permission...
Cabir(smirking)- I think we got our new target...

And with that all started making plans in their mind except dhruv but he didn't stop them either

They all moved inside to see the same two girls they saw that day in garden... And they smirk like they got right target...

Both the girls looked at them and made the irritated look and again started talking to each other...

This made them more angry...  As firstly they were first people who did not got scared even after listening their full name and secondly they ignored their presence... No one ever dared to do this...

Mukti- look guys what we got Ms. Black and white madhubala and Ms. Saviour or whatever we can say...

Navya ( while mimicking) - look what we have got 5 mad men or women or whatever we can say...

Listening to this nandini giggled and fab5 got more angry...

Aliya- for your kind information Ms. Behenji this is our jam room and no one i repeat no one is allowed to come here...

Navya- why your name is written anywhere here... you know i think i am having bad eyesight i can't see any name like:- mad men, monster or devil... ( while looking around) i can't see any name... Hmm i guess jal gaya tumhare gusse se... Ohhoho i think you have to write it again...
Cabir ( coming dangerously close to navya) - no one mess with fab5... Put it in your mind this simple sentence...
Navya- well you see we are different we don't do those things which others do... Well than we think we will have to mess with fab5...
Nandini(sternly)- navya don't say such things which we dont mean it... We are here for something and we should focus on that not on this baseless fight which will hurt someone or the other... Do you understand??
Navya(nods in yes)- yess...
Cabir- ohho someone can control you ms.  Madhubala...  I think your saviour got afraid... And i guess you too because i don't think i heard any objections from your mouth... You agreed so easily...
Navya- yes thats because you can't understand our relation... She may be younger than me in age but in relation she is like elder sister to me... And you don't object your elder sister because she knows best for you... But i don't think you can understand any such thing...
Cabir- yaa you are right we don't understand any emotions but i think there nothing of that sort you are just a baby who follows others order
Nandini- shut up just shut up... If i can keep quite for my loved ones i can take stand too for them... No one speaks to her like that... I will not hear anything against her i repeat anything...  NO ONE MESS WITH NANDINI MURTHY SPECIALLY WHEN IT IS ABOUT HER LOVED ONES...

Manik comes and was about to talk but nandini shows her hand to him to stop✋ and takes navya's hand and goes from there... And manik was shocked she was the first girl to show him hand and stop him... Afterall he was THE MANIK MALHOTRA...

Fab5 were so angry that if anyone now comes in front of them they will be blasted...

On the other hand nandini and navya were pissed during whole day they just wanted to go home...

And soon college got over...
Nandini- navya hum iss sab ke bare mai garpe nahi batayege...  Mai nahi chahati koi pareshan ho...  Hume apna mood acha karna hoga taki kisi ko pata na chale...
Navya- ha tum sahi bol rahi ( coming back to her drama) akhir tu dost kiski hai...
Listening to this nandini laughs
Nandini- navya tere kya hoga... Pagal...

And they soon leaves for their home... MURTHY MANSION...!!!
...
...
...

Stop allowing other people to dilute or poison your day with their words or opinions...
Stand strong in the truth of your beauty and journey through your day without attachment to the validation of others...!!!

****************************************************************

Hello everyone....

I am back which the update... I hope you will like it anyways now its question time...

1) did you like this chapter?? Yes or no...

2) how was the face off between them??

3) what do you feel about the face off ?? Any comments...

4) what do you think about strong nandini?? How was her role in today's chapter

5) and last what do you think shocked manik?? Cool or no cool...

Anyways now i will take your leave... Please do vote and comment...

Thankyou and happy reading:-):-)