Part 20- ☆❤ Practice Time ❤☆

Next day, Sunday...
9:00AM

Location - Murthy Mansion...

Its a new day and everyone are present in living room talking when suddenly nandini stands and walks out of living room and calls someone...

Nandini- hello shivani...
Shivani- hii... Whats up
Nandini- Nothing.. I was just thinking that you, madhyam, aryaman, roshni should come over my place for practice...
Shivani- yes i was thinking about the same... Anyways we have very less time we will soon have our first round and we should be ready for it...
Nandini- yup i know... So when will you all reach here..
Shivani- In half an hour
Nandini- Ok bye...
Shivani- Bye

Nandini came into living room and inform everyone about heatstroke band's arrival...

Ruhi- dii kal school mai interview hai right...
Nandini- mujhe pata hai ruh and tum sabko uske liye prepare bhi karna hai
Avni- bt dii apki toh practice hai...
Nandini- ha toh kya hua practice toh sirf 5 baje tak hoga uske baad mere paas time hai na...
Reyansh- dii mai avni, ruhi, aarushi humari preparation start karte hai jo nahi samja woh aapko puch lege saamko...
Nandini- are you sure??
Reyansh- yes very sure
Nandini- ok

After sometime heatstroke band came and they soon started with their practice...

AFTER 4 HOURS...

Nandini -guys can we take a break, i am hell tired...
Navya - Me too guys
Aryaman - ok lets take break

With all of them move towards living area... All family member were leisurely talking with each other...

Chachi - Are bacho hogayi tumari practice
Navya - yes chachi and now we are very...i mean super hungry
Chachi - i knew thats why i already made you peppy paneer pizza with some fries and chocolate with choco chip shake.... Is that ok with all of you...
Madhyam - Awesome chachi... Now guys lets eat or else i will die out of hunger
Chachi - Nandu do one take them upstairs with children and i reheat the pizza and bring it up for you as well as children, they must be hungry too...
Nandini - ok chachi

With that they go upstairs...
And at the other side

Location:- Malhotra Mansion

Here as usual FAB5 were in Malhotra mansion practicing

AT 3PM...

Mukti - Guys lets take break we will start after sometime
Cabir-  first time mukti first time
Mukti- What first time
Cabir- First time you spoke something sensible...lets go i am very hungry
Manik- Guys we need to chill tonight so we can focus on tomorrow practice
Aliya-  I agree with manik
Dhruv- But buddy we don't have time to chill...
Manik- Come on buddy we already practiced today and we can have fun at night...
Cabir-  I agree...

With that all of them ordered pizza and started having fun with each others presence...

LOCATION- MURTHY MANSION...

Heatstroke band saw children's playroom and were shocked to see... It was beyond beautiful..

Aahana-  Bestflnd (Best friend) you agail (again) took so much time... Now i am hungly (hungry)
Nandini - Baby bestfriend is very sorry for leaving but now we can have so much fun...
Aarohi- Pali (pari) but where were you... I was boreld (bored)
Nandini- Aaru we were practicing baby
Aarohi- Ok pali (pari)

Chachi and chotimaa came up pizza, some snacks, fries, and milkshake. They all were so hungry they immediately started eating.
After break they all again started practicing and after some time their practice got over and heatstroke band then took leave.

Now, at malhotra mansion they soon started practicing so they don't regret chilling at night.

At 5PM...
Location:- Murthy Mansion

Nandini- Bacha party now let's start with your studies... First i will take aarav, jiyansh amd naira till than aarushi, ruhi, avni, and rey you all take a break... Then after them i will take your question and also i will ask you some question... Then after you all i will move forward with aarohi, aahana, and ayaan...

Reyansh- Ok didi

At 6:30 PM...

Nadini- Did you understood aarav
Aarav- Yes angel
Nandini- Now aarav, jiyansh, naira you all revise till then i will take aarushi, ruhi, avni, and rey
Naira- ok didi
Reyansh- Di we all helped each other but we still have some doubts.
Nandini- ok first you ask your question then i will ask you some question.

At 7:30 PM...

Avni- Di we are done with everything now you go take aarohi, aahana, and ayaan...
Ruhi- Yes di till then we will take revision of aarav, naira and jiyansh.
Nandini- Ok aaru, aahana, boyfriend where are you... Come on tell me where are you guys...
Ayaan- Girlfriend we don't want to study
Nandini- why don't you want to become smart??
Ayaan- Yes but I don't like to study
Nandini- Baby study is very important because by studying you will get knowledge and by knowledge you will become smart and intelligent.
Ayaan- Ok for you girlfriend.

With that they study for an hour and then took a break and finished their dinner and again started studying for an hour... Till that time rest of the kids revised whatever they have learned...

At 10PM...

Nandini- Ok now we all will play a game... Here I, navya, and chachi will become your interviewer and will ask you question while chacha and chotimaa will tell you how to impress others and also will judge you.

They all played game and thoroughly prepared themselves for interview...

Location:- Malhotra Mansion...
At 9:30 PM...

Mukti- Guys enough for today now lets just chill near pool side
Manik- Yaa i agree i am tired now

With that they all started playing dare 21 and exactly at 12 they were done for the day...

Location:- Murthy Mansion...
At 11:15 PM...

Chachi- Now let's end the game because now its time to sleep... So go freshen up, brush your teeth, change your clothes and then lights off we have big day tomorrow.

Exactly at 11:30 PM...
Everyone doze off with dreams in their mind...!!!
...
...
...

There is no glory in practice but without practice there is no glory...!!!

****************************************************************

Hii guys...!!!
How are you??

Now  i am back with my update once again... Hope you like it (finger crossed)

Now its question time...

1) how was the update??

2) Did you like the story??

I hope it is up to mark and soon i will update next chapter till then bye guys...!!!

Thankyou and happy reading:-):-)