Part 5 - ⭐❤ Unseen First Meet (2) ❤⭐

Manik's pov..

It was already evening and we were getting bored in hotel so we thought to enjoy night life of manglore and we were ready and i was about to sit in the car and i remembered that i forgot my guitar so i just informed fab4 that i am going back up to the hotel room and bring my guitar...and soon i bought guitar and was moving towards my car i saw the same little girl aahana on road so i moved towards her to ask her what she is doing outside but suddenly I saw a car coming towards her in full speed and i ran towards her and hold her in my arms and came to the corner and made her stand and was continuously questioned her whether she is fine or not and checking her body for any injury and not finding any injury i kissed her forehead and cheeks... I was unknown to my feeling i was scared for this little girl..i dont know i felt as if i will loose something and i just wanted confirmation that she is fine and i moved towards orphanage and i saw main gate open.. I was standing on door and saw a lady coming towards us and she took aahana in her arms and asked her whether she is fine and i narrated whatever happened on road and she was scared so i comforted her saying aahana is good but i was restless and i wanted to see that girl's face.. I was looking here and there but she was no where and i was dejected.. I was feeling horrible.. This was making me frustrated and that lady thanked me and offered to come inside but I had to say no because fab4 were waiting for me.. So i left the place after telling that i will come afterwards as i stay beside orphanage and with that i moved to my car...

Nandini's pov...

I was worked up, tensed, upset, scared, hurt, sad and disappointed that how could i loose such precious things.. It was given by mumma to take care of it and here i lost it and suddenly i remembered it must be outside in garden so i informed chachi and move towards garden... I was continuously searching and went towards main gate what i saw made numb... I wanted to move but i couldn't... I saw aahana standing on the middle of the road and a car coming towards her but she was saved by a man who was checking whether she is fine or not..i couldn't see his face but i saw star band on his hand

i couldn't see his face but i saw star band on his hand

( star band)

I saw he was taking her inside... I was so scrared.. What if something might have happened to aahana..she was not just another kid.. She was special, infact every kid of this orphanage has special place in my heart but aahana was my life...i am living with happiness because aahana came into my life.. No one can ever replace aahana.. I owe her my life ..and seeing aahana like this scared the shit out of me.. I felt helpless at that moment.. I wanted to scream but nothing came out of my mouth..i wanted to run and hug aahana and assure myself that she is fine but i couldn't move... And then i saw him leaving the orphanage.. I wanted to thank him...and tell him you saved my life and i owe you my life but i felt as if i am rooted to the ground but afterwards i started running behind him but he left with five people with guitar in his hand and i only knew was that he was tall and had unique guitar cover with star band in his hand and disappointingly i left to orphanage...