Part 24 ☆❤ Elimination Round (2) ❤☆

Fear is the feeling you feel when you suddenly lose your loved ones
And that's what nandini was feeling right now fear...

Nandini- Where is aahana??
Navya- She was here only I don't know where did she suddenly went.
Nandini- Let's go and find her

She calls heatstroke band in her room and tells them about aahana and tell them to take care of rest of the kids while she finds aahana.

Nandini and navya goes and start finding aahana everywhere.... In washroom, corridor, garden, classroom etc. but was not able to find her.

Nandini got very worried and navya was no less.

Nandini- Navya where is she what should I do now I can't find her.
Navya- Hey matarani please keep her safe.
Nandini- Navya only this option is left that we have to go to announcement room and announce about her.

On the other side Fab5 were also worried as they were also not able to find aahana's best friend.
So they also go to announcement room to announce about aahana.

Outside announcement room...

From one side nandini and from other side manik clash into each other and with that aahana too as aahana was in manik's arm.

Nandini- Aahh!! What the...

Nandini looks up and see aahana in manik's arm and takes her into her own arms.

Nandini- Aahana
Aahana- Bestflnd (Bestfriend)
Nandini- Where did you go?? I got so worried... Are you ok??

She checks her to see that whether she has any wound or not and kisses her whole face...

Aahana (wipes her tears and say)- I am ok and I was with supelhero (superhero).
Nandini- Superhero??
Aahana- Yes look (points towards manik)
Nandini(looks towards manik)- Mr. Malhotra...
Aahana- Yes he saved me in manglore
Nandini- In manglore?? You were there in manglore... You saved her (shock would be an understatement)
Aahana- Yes he meet me in manglore...
Nandini- Thank you... Thank you so much Mr. Malhotra...
Navya- Are you ok aahana?? Why did you went out we told you not to go out...
Aahana- Got boled (bored)
Nandini- Next time don't go out without informing us... Okay??
Navya- Thank you manik once again...
Manik- No problem

And takes aahana from nandini's arm to his and kisses her forehead and cheeks...
Manik- Bye doll... See you soon... (And once again kisses her forehead)

Soon, fab4 also kisses her and say goodbye...
Aahana- Bye supelhero (superhero)... Bye everyone... ( And kisses them)

After that manik and nandini have eye contact with each other and then nandini takes aahana and leaves...

In Nandini's green room...

All children and heatstroke band take a deep breath of relief after seeing aahana...

Soon announcement takes place that every participants should come in auditorium as they are announcing winners of this round and the name of participants who will go to next round...

Nandini- Guys you all go... I will stay here with kids...

All agrees and leave towards auditorium...

In auditorium...
Anchor- So, Now as we all know we have the result which will tell us who goes to next round and who is going to be eliminated...

(heatstroke band, navya and all the other band were anxiously waiting for the results... Their heartbeat were racing... They were feeling like their heart is gonna jump out of the body)

Anchor- Now from the first year the band who will go to next round is... is...
(1) XO band

Hearing this they jumped on their places

Anchor- and the second band who goes to next round from first year is... is...
(2) Heatstroke band

(And navya, heatstroke band started screaming and dancing)

Anchor- Now i would like to call this both band to come upon stage and share their feelings...

Both the band comes on the stage and share what they were feeling...

Anchor- Now let's move forward with second year... So the band who is gonna go to semi finale is
(1) Tuner band

(Same was the scene listening to that they were going to next round)

Anchor- The second band from second year going to next round is... is... any guesses??

(Crowd were cheering fab5, fab5)

Anchor- That's absolutely right my favorite band infact our favorite band... the one and only fab5

That was the reputation of fab5 the audience were afraid of them but they adore them too... They were everyone's favourite and why not they be everyone's favourite the music was from the soul... its mind blowing... their music come straight from the heart and it touches straight to the heart...its magic that's the power of music it binds the people together...

Fab5 smile listening that they are selected and going to next round but they knew that they were going to be selected... And then did their famous fab5 group hug...

Anchor- I would like to call both the band to come up on the state and share the feeling

Same happened here both the band excitedly shared their feelings

Anchor- Now let's cheer for the third year students and let's see who makes it to semi finale... So band who performs in next round is...
(1) PS4 band

Anchor- And the second band who goes to next round is...
(2) Rockers band

Every selected band were happy and why not they be happy their hard work has finally been success... Whereas the non selected band were disappointed they were sad that they were not selected...

Anchor- Now please welcome both the band on stage and listen to what they have to share...

Both the band share some few words with audience...

Anchor- now those who are not selected don't give up practice hard so that you can be selected for the next competition... and now those who are selected for the next round I want to say congratulation to all of them for their great success but that's not it they have to practice harder for the Semi Finale which is gonna be happening day after tomorrow...

( Crowd started cheering listening to that)

Anchor- In this round as mentioned before from the selected two band from each year one will be selected and goes to the finale round... thank you and once again congratulation and all the best...

With that all leave towards their home some with hope, some with disappointment, some with excitement, some with sadness and some with determination...!!!
...
...
...

" Trust the process. Your time is coming. Just do the work and the results will handle themselves."

****************************************************************

Hey guys...

How are you all doing in quarantine... I hope that you all are safe... Take care of your family as well as yourself...

So, now that i am back with an update... You all know what's gonna happen... Question time...

1) How was the update??

2) Any suggestions you wanna give... So that i can improve myself ??

3) What do you feel about manik and aahana's bond??

I will meet you soon with next update... Till then take care... Stay home... Stay safe...

Thankyou and happy reading:-):-)