Part 6 - ⭐❤ A Beautiful Voice❤⭐

3:15 am in the morning...

Manik woke up and saw they are still on beach.. So he woke up others...
Cab- kya hai manik tujhe nind nahi aa rahi toh dusro ko bhi sone nahi dega kya..
Muk- ha manik hume sone de aur tu bhi soja
Alia- kya manik mujhe sone do warna mujhe dark circle hojayege
Dhr- kya buddy itni achi nind aayi thi aur ab uncomfortable lag raha hai jaise miti pe so rahe hai
Man- ha buddy kyuki tum miti pe hi so rahe ho..
Cab- manik mujhe lagta hai tu pagal ho gaya hai..kya bole ja raha hai
Man- cabir mai koi pagal nahi hua tu aaju baju dekh tu beach pe so raha hai
( and they all woke up with jerk and saw the surrounding they were indeed on the beach)
Muk- mujhe lagta hai woh weather itna aacha hai toh soh gaye hoge...
Man- ab wapas hotel room chale and waise bhi its already 3:30...toh hum waha half an hour mai pahuch jayege fir room mai aaram se soh sakte hai...

Nandini pov...

I woke with the sound of alaram and saw the time it was 3:50..so i thought to freshen up and then riyaaz..

At 4:00 am..
I sat with my sitar and closed my eyes...the cool air hit my face making me smile and then i started strumming the strings and started the song...

Haan aa o…
Main jaan ye vaar doon
Har jeet bhi haar doon
Keemat ho koi tujhe...
beinteha pyaar doon(x2)...
( I started the song with my eyes close...i was like in another world where there is only music and me... It was so peaceful...)

Saari hadein maine meri,
ab maine tod di...
Dekar mujhe pataa awaargi ban gaye...
Haan hasi ban gaye...
Haan nami ban gaye...
Tum mere aasmaan...
Meri zameen ban gaye...
Aa o… aa…
( I started enjoying the song...it was so soothing... I loved singing...when i sing i need nothing more...music is my life..)

Kya khoob Rab ne kiya...
Bin maange itna diya...
Warna hai milta kahaan...
Hum kaafiron ko Khuda (x2)...
( Music has always been my escape...and when i sing i feel there is no way out of it... It take away my worries and gives me strength... That is what music has been for me...music is my strength...)

Hasratein ab meri tumse hai jaa mili...
Tum duaa ab meri aakhiri ban gaye...
Haan hasi ban gaye...
Haan nami ban gaye...
Tum mere aasmaan...
Meri zameen ban gaye...
O…aa… o…
( I can always start my day like this.... Because it provides me peace..it makes me happy.. Music is my peace and happiness... And with that i ended my song)

I opened my eyes to start my new day with smile on my face...and i as usual was talking to my bestfriend...my aiyappa... I can just talk to him for hours and hours... I share my each and every thing with him... There is no single day where i haven't taken his name or talked to him...and i finally went downstairs placing sitar on his place to complete my chores... Today we are leaving for mumbai leaving manglore..

Manik's pov...

We finally reached hotel..we were so sleepy that we can hardly concentrate on our surrounding and we were moving towards hotel but suddenly we all stopped... Sleep was long forgotten...we were standing still..as if we are lost in something... Ya its right we were lost in someone's voice...it was so soothing.. So peaceful...hearing that voice we all just closed our eyes and were lost in that song...the lyrics were so beautiful and that song...i had no words for it...it was coming from same orphanage where aahana lived... I guess this is the voice of same girl...and suddenly song stopped and my heart wanted to listen more...and i was now more restless to meet that girl...
Muk- guyss that song was so beautiful...
Dhr- yess i cant get over it...
Cab- and that voice... It was magical..so wonderful..
Al- voice of that girl is still ringing in my ears...
Manik- indeed it was so beautiful, so soothing, it was so peaceful... I am feeling to hear her again and again... As if i dont want that song to get over...
Cab- alia pinch me...i am imagining (and alia pinches him)..aah...itna zoor se koi pinch karta hai kya...
Alia(shurgs her shoulder)- you told me to pinch you...so i pinched you..
Cab- aur manik tu kabse kisi ki itni taarif karne laga...woh bhi ladki...manna padega uss ladki ko khali apne gaane se tujhe impress kar diya
Muk- baat toh tune sahi ki cabir
Dhr- usne sirf buddy ko hi nahi sabko apne gaane aur apni aawaz se impress kar diya...
(with that they all go inside to take their beauty sleep... All other are sleeping except manik...he is just thinking about that girl...she is not leaving his mind and heart both....soon he also sleeps...)

At 8:00 am...
One side fab5 were sleeping and here nandini completed all her chores and was thinking something...

Nandini's pov...
I soon got ready after taking relaxing bath and once again checked that everything is packed or not...and made snacks for the journey and packed it and also prepared breakfast for everyone...now i am thinking...yesterday chachi told me the man who saved aahana stays in the hotel beside our orphanage... And i was thinking whether to go to that hotel and thank that man before leaving for mumbai or not....
Nan- aiyappa now you only tell me what should i do.. I should atleast thank him for saving aahana...but what if he doesn't like it...ahhh.. Aiyappa what should I do.... Let see what happens... I should atleast try once...

And with that she goes to the hotel and fab5 were sleeping... She reached at reception....and was thinking wat must be his name ...how she will ask whom she wanna meet...
Nan- excuse me...
Receptionist (rec)- yes..
Nan- is there any five young people staying in your hotel...
Rec- who are you?  And why are you asking this?
Nan- actually i stay at the orphanage beside this hotel and one of the member saved a kids life yesterday... So i want to personally thank him...
Rec- sorry man... We can't tell you the room no. Or any personal information... If you want you can wait here and when that person comes you can thank him
Nan- but...actually i am leaving to mumbai... So i cant wait here... Pls let me go in..
Rec- sorry mam i can't let you in but i guess you are talking about the person who is the member of fab5 because here in this hotel only they came in 5... So ya they are fab5..it is very famous band and they also live in mumbai...
Nan- ok then i will leave...

And with that she leaves... And she reaches orphanage and saw that everyone were awake and eating breakfast...
Chachi- nandu beta kaha gayi thi tu subah subah
Nan- chachi you told me yesterday about that man who saved aahana...so i thought to meet him and thank hom personally...so i went to his hotel... But i couldn't meet him...
Chachi- koi baat nahi nandu...ab yeh sab chod nasta kar le...
Nan- ok chachi
And wih they all eat their breakfast..
Chacha- princess mai sabka saaman bus mai rakh ke aata hu
Nan- ok chachu...chalo bacho hum upar jake ready ho jate hai aur rishu maine tumare kapde bed pe rakhe hai tum ready ho jao ok
Rishu- ok didi...
Nan- chachi, choti maa app bhi ready ho jao..amd navya tum toh ready ho toh mera help kardo
Nav- chalo nandu hum tumari help karte hai
( and with that they all get ready and take their seat in the bus and leaves for mumbai...)

Manik's pov...
I was sleeping but my peaceful sleep was continuously getting disturbed by sunlight... So i frustratingly got up nd saw the time and it says 9:30am... So i thought to get ready and return that ring to that girl... With that i moved towards bathroom for bath and after half an hour i came out and get dressed up in the dresses we buyed in this hotel...it was already 10:15 and i am standing otside orphnage main gate... I ranged bell 3-4 times but no one opened the door then I looked down and saw it was locked...i was thinking where they might have been gone and i took the exit and saw a small store nearby...i asked the shopkeeper... He told they left for mumbai...this news made me shock because i wanted to see that girl face and aahana too and that ring... I couldn't return her ring also...

I was disheartened with the news...i was continuously thinking about that girl...i just couldn't get her out of my mind...her cute short height, her black long silky hair...i wish i could touch her hair...and that ring...i dont know what is it but i feel connected with it...i moved towards hotel with a bad mood...i would never be able to meet her...
..
..
..

Music is therapy...Music moves people... It connects people in ways that no other medium can... It pulls heart strings. It acts as medicine...!!!

*******************************************************

Hello dear readers i hope you are liking my story and if you are then please just click on star button and next part will be published soon.. Till then goodbye...!!!

Thankyou and happy reading :-)