Part 4 - ⭐❤ Unseen First Meet ❤⭐

Note:- Reyansh is the eldest in all the kids present in the orphanage. He is 13 years old and understands every kid of orphanage. He is very possessive when it comes to nandini, he loves nandini the most.

********************************

Recap- Nandini, chacha and chachi went downstairs to talk to the kids about going to mumbai...

( Nandini, chacha and chachi went downstairs and saw that everyone are sitting in the living room)
Nan- umm...bachaa party listen to me... I want to tell you something
Ruhi- yes di say we are listening
Nan- wo...tumlog ko yaad hai meri mumma ka infact mera bhi ek dream hai...
Avni- yes didi to be a great singer
Nan- wo..uske liye mujhe mumbai jana hoga...mujhe waha ek bade college mai admission mil gaya hai..
(the whole living room became silent and younger kid just understood that she has to go which broke them as another person whom they loved wants to leave them....they know that their parents left them alone to fight this cruel world but they never thought that their didi, their only family will also leave... That thought only made them shiver, they were shaking with fear of losing their loved ones )
Aaru- aap hame chod ke ja rahi ha...
(But she was inturupted by aahana)
Aahana( with tears) - aap bhi mujhe chodke jaa rahi hai...
(And with that she run towards backside garden)
Nan- aahana aahana suno tho phele meri baat...aahana...
(And she also runs behind her and all children were about to go behind them but choti maa stop them)

And on the other side fab 5 were sleeping except manik and he was wating for them to wake up but as time passed he was getting bored so he thought to take a round in garden... So he just takes his guitar and move towards garden....and when he reaches there he saw a little girl running while crying he was about to go behind her but something stopped him..he saw a lady running behind that little girl but he couldn't see the face of that lady...he was moving to the other side of garden but he thought to check whether the little girl is fine or not....

And here nandini runs behind aahana and aahana stops and sit down on the grass and nandini also sit beside her and take aahana hand in her big hands...
Nan- aapko aisa kyu laga ke apki bestfriend aapko chodke jayegi
Aahana- wo..andel didi ne bolana aap hume cholke jaa rahi hai
Nan- nahi aahana ki bestfriend aahana ko chodke kahi nahi jayegi
Aahana- matlab aap mum..mum...
Nan- mumbai
Aahana- ha waha nahi ja rahi ho
Nan- jaa rahi hu na ( and aahana again becomes sad) lekin aap bhi mere saath jaogi (and aahana's happiness has no bound and she started clapping but she stopped and asked)
Aahana- aul baki sab bhi hamale sath jaayege
Nan- ha sab chalege
(till then everyone came and hugged nandini because they all come to know they are going to mumbai from choti maa and they were too happy)
Aarohi- pali didi mai bhi aaugi
Ayaan- girlfriend hum mumbai mai kya karege
Aarushi- hamare school ka kya didi
Aarav- didi hum kaha pe rahege
Nan- are ruko ruko sab saath mai puchoge toh mai answer kaise karugi...aur aaro hum sab jaa rahe hai aur aap bhi aaogi and ayaan hum mumbai woh sab karege jo tumlog yaha karte the..hum bahut enjoy karenge.. And aaru baby ab tum naye class mai jaogi june se toh hum waha pe tum sab ka admission kara dege aur aarav waha pe chacha ji ne ek bahut acha ghar liya hai waha rahenge hum sab
Ruhi- yeah....yeah... hum mumbai jayege..
(and they all pull nandini inside but aahana was sitting there only)

Manik pov...

I was going behind that little girl and listens their talk and he was shock a young girl doing so much for the kids in this selfish world but he couldn't see her face and he was getting restless because of this and he also didn't know why he was feeling like this but he wanted to see her face and he saw that all were going inside except aahana... She was sitting there alone... He thought to talk to her and he was about to go towards her but he saw she was coming towards me while looking down and she bumped into me and actually not into me bit my long legs and before she fall down i held her and made her stand properly and she gave me her million dollar smile and he saw her face and he came to know she have soft soft skin, long soft hair, big perfect eyes, small cute nose, she looked like an angel...