Part 11- ⭐❤ Family Moments ❤⭐

Location :- Malhotra Mansion

Fab5 reached malhotra mansion and straight away move towards their room to freshen up...

After half an hour everyone settle down in living room...
Man- guys now whats the plan for the day...
Muk- guyss its evening lets the rest for a while then we can have a pool party..
Cab- great idea mukti...
Dhr- how about for a while we have a boys time and you both can have girls time...and then we can have pool party in fab5 style...
Ali- wow baby its a perfect plan...like this even me and mukti can spend time together that after so long...
Man- and we boys can play xbox
Cab- cool then lets move and listen girls meet us after two hours in living room...
Man- yaa i'll tell the ramu kaka to do the preparation for the pool party...

Aliya and mukti went to mukti's room and they started to gossip about everything and everyone... and why not after all they spent their time with each other after such a long time...

And on the other hand boys were busy playing xbox and watching game of throne...

And with that they all move and spend their time enjoying, talking to their soulies, pulling each other leg, having fights, and lots of fun...

After two hours they all meet in the living room and proceed towards the pool

Cab- guyss i m hungry... Come manik lets just eat the food first then we'll see what to do next...
Man- are you mad how many time you will eat in a day... Bhukad kahi ka
Cab- char gante ho gaye abhi tak maine kuch nahi khaya thodi toh daya kar mere pe...
Dhr- I am hungry too lets have dinner first...

They all have dinner with lots of fun and teasing

Cab- anyone wants drink i am going to bring mine
And they all ordered to bring their respective drink...
Dhr- cheers guys...
And they all did cheers

Muk- chalo guyss dance karte haiAli- okThey began to dance crazily  till their legs don't give up

Ali- ok
They began to dance crazily  till their legs don't give up...

Muk- chalo guyss dance karte haiAli- okThey began to dance crazily  till their legs don't give up