Part 14 - ⭐❤ New Friendship ❤⭐

Location:- Malhotra Mansion

Fab5 reached malhotra mansion and had their snacks and at present they were discussing which movie they should watch...

Cab- listen i am telling you for the last time lets watch comedy movie...
Muk- and i am also telling you for last time that we will watch action movie...
Ali- no guys we will watch romantic movie... please...
Man- we will watch horror movie thats it...
Dhr- please guys don't fight lets do one thing we will make four chits in which horror, action, romantic and comedy will be written and i will pick one chit out of all whatever comes we will watch that film... ok deal
Man- deal
Cab- ok i am ready...
Muk- me too
Ali- i am ready too baby...

Cabir makes 4 chits and give the bowl to manik while dhruv picks up 1 chit and in that it was written... horror...

Dhr- its horror... means we gonna horror film
Ali- no please...
Dhr- aliya baby we already discussed...
Man- yess... see i told lets watch horror... you waste my precious time... and manik malhotra never losses...
Cab- ha ha abhi self appreciation band kar de warna horror flim cancel ho jayea...

And they all laughed and watch Annabelle and like that they spend rest of the time laughing, eating, teasing...

Location:- The Space Academy

Here navni and heatstroke band seat in the car and leaves towards Murthy Mansion....

Nandini was continuously guiding aryaman the way to her house...

Soon they reached murthy mansion...
And heatstroke were awestruck looking at such a beatiful place...

They started moving inside...

Ros- nandini, navya you live in such a beautiful place...
Shi- yaa its awesome... and its too big
Mad- you have nice house... and this greenery is making this house look more beatiful...
Ary- and i am very much exited to see the interior of the house... infact your whole house...
Nav- hehehe... thank you guys
Nan- yaa lets go...

Till now they reached near main gate and they rang the door bell...

Choti maa opens the door and soon take nandini and navya in hug...