The one that got away Pt. 2 (Nemoto Shin X Reader)

"Four eeeeeeeeeyes," You whined, hanging off the bed, upside down. Spreading your arms our in a dramatic manner, you proclaimed, "Sleep with me!"

"I already did last night," Shin mutters as a response, his gaze solely scanning through his textbooks, detail by detail. "The mark I gave you last night hasn't faded out and I doubt you can walk straight."

Out of instincts, your hand shot up to the crook of your neck, covering the red and purplish mark with a face that can put the reddest apple to shame. Your throat squeezed caused by your flustered stupor, you managed to squeal out, "Not like that!" Taking a red cushion by the side of the bed, you threw it behind him, in which he responded by catching the soft material and set it on his lap. "Pervert."

"What? You know you liked it. Now go to sleep-" The bespectacled blond sighs, the sound of his pen writing across his notebook audibly heard throughout the room. "-you still have lectures tomorrow, right?"

"And so do you," with arms crossed and a pout, you intended to send your thoughts and concerns drilled in his head. He still didn't budged. With a sigh, you tumbled out of the bed like a gangly spider and made your way towards your blond boyfriend. Lazily plopping your chin against his shoulder, before snaking your arms around his neck, letting them dangle on his chest. "You know if you beat yourself too hard you'll only get frustrated and void of ideas, right?"

"Easy for you to say," Shin mumbles to himself, leaning his head to yours and giving you a soft, affectionate nuzzle. "I need to work hard to catch up with the rest of the class. You know that I'm currently struggling to get on their level, right?"

You pursued your lips, not knowing how to reply. He wasn't lying when he said he struggled, his classmates were old money and came from elite schools for the rich and had advanced studies. Shin, meanwhile, was a general student with general studies. You're proud that he's working hard to compete, but he can't seem to take a break. He refuses to sleep unless you'd straddle him and boy, does it come to that.

"Come on, four eyes... Let's just go to sleep, okay? You need rest, you've been studying nonstop. Have time for yourself as well," Lightly pressing a kiss to his cheek, he couldn't help but to softly quirk his lips upwards. "I promise, I'd help you tomorrow. We'll wake up early and do it together, capiche?"

Shin Nemoto hums, pondering about the offer, which he gotta say, is almost tempting. He really need to read his notes for tomorrow, but your concern from him grew moment by moment whenever he's out of the close proximity of the bed.

"Shin please... I'm worried about you..." Even if he can't see your face, he knew you would have that look in your eyes. He doesn't want you to be worried about him, he always knew you'd die inside the moment he'd hurt himself in any way. If he were to chose between you and his studies, of course he would chose you!

With a sigh of defeat, he nods. With a giggle, you pressed another kiss on his cheek before pulling him by the wrist and into the bed.

"Just sleep, okay? Worry about it tomorrow." You took his glasses off, setting it by the bed side table. "Good night, four eyes." You attempted to give him a quick peck, when he held your head in place to make it a little more longer. Once you leaned away, you softly scoffed before turning the lights of to sleep.

"Love ya, four eyes."

"I love you, too."

Nemoto found himself shooting up like a firework, eyes darting from left to right but all he saw was darkness. Sweat coated his forehead, his heart raising erratically, his breathe came in short from the shot of suddenly adrenaline. And in front of him, was a dimly lit computer screen.