Valentine's Alphabet: Jin

Affection: How affectionate are they?

This is Jin we're talking about. Mainly, he is shy to express his affection towards you, but if his different personality kicks in, he'll be hella shameless about it.

Jin is a sweet guy, very thoughtful and caring towards you.

(THIS IS WHY HE IS HUSBAND MATERIAL)

Because: They love you because...?

Because you're you. There's no other reason, he loves you because you're you and there is no one else he'd rather be with but be with you.

Children: what do they think of children? how do they treat them?

He likes the thought of children and he'd like one with you! He will surely be trying the best he can to provide for his children and be the best example they can look up to.

Domestic: would they consider settling down?

H E L L Y E A H

Ending: how does break ups usually end up as?

He is extremely fidgety, his personality will switch faster than usual and he hates it when your face just drops to a frown.

Both of you will negotiate and just... Break up. I mean, if the relationship isn't working, you needed to end it before it spirals to something unhealthy for the both of you.

He'll still be in your side even as a friend and he hopes that you'll find someone else.

Fiance: are they committed enough to take your hand in marriage?

HECK YES, HE WILL MARRY YOU.

Though, he'll try not to rush and will often observe you whether you're ready at the idea of marriage. And if you're not ready for it yet, he'll patiently wait for you because he's one big sweetheart uwu

Go out: how do they ask you to go out on a date?

He will be nervous as heck, but then his other personality will spit it out and be straightforward.

Hello: How did you met them?

Tis was a wonderful day as your first day in High School when the teacher already assigned you in duo's to make a project. I mean, a project in the first day of school is BULLSHI—

But it was worth it when you met him. He was extremely down to earth, kinda lazy, but he was bearable.

Ill: How do they act when they're ill?

Cough here, cough there, sneeze here, sneeze there. Pray that he doesn't have the Corona virus since he can't control his coughs and sneezes even when speaking.

He'll usually just lay down, a pile of used tissues sitting by his bedside garbage bin, thinking why the heck did his immune system failed him.

Jealousy: How are they when they're jealous? Is it easy to make them jealous?

It depends on the personality, but he doesn't really get jealous that fast. If he is, he will pretend he isn't and will be more clingy towards you.

Kisses: How do they kiss you? Where the usually kiss you? Where they liked to be kissed?

His kiss is very firm, but gentle. Sometimes he is nanggigigil idk what's the English term, but it's the feeling of being overwhelmed by a bubbly fan girly feeling, and you'll get a little rough... Um, imagine seeing a cute kid and feeling the urge to roughly pinch their cheek. Yeah, that'd be the best explanation I can come up with.